Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: CONTINUACI
Continua CI is an easy to use, scalable and affordable continuous integration server. With an intuitive user interface, it takes just minutes to get up and running. With support for Visual Studio, MSBuild, Ant, Nant, Rake, FinalBuilder, Git, Hg, Svn, Perforce and many other tools, Continua CI has something for everyone.
- Continuous Integration: Continuously Integrate and remove the hassles associated with running builds. Continua CI will detect any changes in your source, check these against your own business logic and run your build automatically.
- Group Your Configurations: Managing multiple builds is a breeze using Continua CI's Project and Configuration architecture. Separate your builds into individual Configurations and group them into Projects that are defined by you.
- Advanced Workflow: Control the flow of your build using Continua CI's advanced workflow editor. This includes Try & Catch statements and all the looping & conditional statements found in a complete programming language.
- Share the Workload: Make the most of your network and distribute your builds over multiple Agents. Continua CI scales with your business. So, if you have more builds, add more agents. Simple.
- Keep Your Existing Tools: Continua CI supports all major source repositories including Subversion, Team Foundation Server and Git. Link your repositories and let Continua CI detect when changes occur, in any branch.
- Rich, Web-based UI: Access your builds anywhere with Continua CI's all-new, HTML5 user interface. Track and change your builds without installing annoying client software on your developer machines.
- Easily Find those Build Errors: Traceability is never an issue in Continua CI. Each build run contains a detailed log specifying whether actions completed successfully or why they failed.
- Build Projects in Parallel: Run your build processes efficiently and maximise your developer's precious time. By running your builds in parallel, they can run continuously while your developers can get back to what they do best, develop.
Studio WPF Edition - Features
Fast, flexible charts and grids
- Industry-standard, lightning-fast FlexGrid and DataGrid components maximize customization in a .NET grid. See performance comparison.
- FlexChart includes 40+ chart types and a universal, easy-to-use API
- Controls are touch-enabled and support in-app drag-and-drop
- 15+ built-in themes allow you to create beautiful, modern WPF apps in less time
- MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) for WPF support with complete XAML configuration
- Easily collaborate with designers in both Visual Studio and Expression Blend
- Create lightning-fast, beautiful reports with our FlexReport reporting solution.
Full Visual Studio and Windows support
- Supports Windows 10
- Seamless Visual Studio 2017 integration, and designed for the VS ecosystem. Read More
- Code sharing with Silverlight drastically reduces cross-platform development time
Studio WPF Edition - System Requirements
- It supports all Windows OS that support .Net 4.0 and above
- .NET Framework 4.0 and above
- Visual Studio 2010 and above