TeamViewer is a PC remote control/remote access software. TeamViewer allows you to remotely access machines as an alternative to VNC. The integration of TeamViewer with LabTech allows you to connect to the target computer directly from the Computer Management screen with the push of a button.
TeamViewer 15 sets standards in performance and confirms TeamViewer's leading role in the market:
- Performance - The new benchmark
- Productivity - Redefined
- Usability - Even Better
- Security - Our Priority
- Dark Mode for Windows, Linux, and Mac: Focus on the essentials
- Better performance at low bandwidth: Be available wherever you are.
- Optimized server infrastructure: For more stability and uptime.
- Improved connection quality: Worldwide connections, remarkably better.
- TeamViewer Pilot: Solve problems beyond the screen with augmented reality.
- Optimized for best performance on macOS Mojave: TeamViewer uses the latest macOS Mojave technologies.
- Management of trusted devices: More ways of administration for optimum protection
- New iOS screen sharing workflow: The first solution for iOS Remote Support is even better.
- Custom device information (from premium plan): So that you have all the relevant information immediately at hand.
- Advanced device grouping (from premium plan): A simple overview and faster access to your devices.
- Script execution with just one click (from business plan): Standardized processes in one click.
- Better accessibility to your customer support (from business plan): For more efficient service and satisfied customers.
- New design: For even easier handling of TeamViewer.
Team Developer - FeaturesTeam Developer is visual object-oriented RAD software that is proven to shorten the development cycle; providing developers the tools to quickly design, develop and deploy their business application solution.
Now available: Team Developer 5.2 - Build Your Foundation to Team Developer 6.0 .NET Today
- Modernize your TD applications with Full GUI Themes: Support for latest GUI look & feel including Office 2007 themes.
- Support for globalized applications with UNICODE.
- Support for Windows 7, Vista and Windows 64-bit platforms.
- Built-In Intelligence: High-level business language, structured outliner and intelligent editor reduces margin of code errors.
- Backward Compatibility: Preserve your existing Team Developer application investment when upgrading.
- Easy Web Services Integration: Integrate internal and external software services into your applications. Call Java and .NET Web Services with ease.
- Team Development: Team management facilities keep track of all software versions and subversions, the data model, and other important project information.
- Enable: IT departments, VARs and ISVs to rapidly build business applications fast and cost-effectively.
Team Developer excels in allowing customers to leverage existing investments in Team Developer applications. Using Team Developer 5.2, organizations and can mitigate the risk of creating new applications from scratch by refreshing and modernizing existing Team Developer applications that developers and users know well. Developers can mitigate the risk of porting source code to other development platforms and avoid massive and costly testing and gap-filling programming required when porting applications.
Team Developer 5.2 presents a fresh Office 2007 style look and feel, which users know as well as new objects and grids that increase usability and productivity. With new GUI objects and programmatic interfaces for new objects, developers are able to quickly enhance their applications with a modern looking GUI that meets industry standards.
Team Developer 5.2 is the foundation for moving to Team Developer 6.0 NET. Modernizing your TD application today by migrating to 5.2, takes you on a shortcut for getting to .NET, and the Web with TD 6.0. The next release of Team Developer, 6.0, will enable deployment to .NET, desktop and the Web as well as standard TD deployment.
Key Benefits of Team Developer:
- Reduce cost and risk building and deploying business applications
- Allows you to react quickly to new customer requirements
- Includes powerful Web Services consumer to integrate into SOA application architectures
- Support for Windows 7, Vista and Windows Server 2008
- Easy database programming and connectivity to ODBC compliant databases
- Provides very modern GUI themes including Office 2007 look & feel for applications
- Supports UNICODE for worldwide application deployment
- Protects code investments through backward compatibility
- Rapid prototyping and rapid coding keep cost low and customer satisfaction high
- Open technology that allows you access to any data source and includes any technology you need
- New employees understand existing code quickly, outline editor is best possible code representation
Whats New In Team Developer 5.2
The new release of Team Developer excels in allowing you to leverage your existing investments your in Team Developer applications.
Team Developer 5.2 brings a host of new benefits for developers, ISVs and application end users.
Team Developer 5.2 presents a fresh Office 2007 style look and feel, which your users know as well as new objects and grids that increase usability and productivity. With new GUI objects and programmatic interfaces for new objects, developers are able to quickly enhance their applications with a modern looking GUI that meets industry standards.
Team Developer 5.2 is the foundation for moving to Team Developer 6.0 NET. Use the new grid, theme and other features and modernize your applications today. Youll shorten the development time, expense and risk for later moving to TD 6.0 .NET.
Team Developer - System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
Supported Database Software and Versions
- SQLBase 9.0 and 9.0.1 for Linux and Windows
- Oracle 9.x, 10g and 11g
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and 2005
- Sybase 12.5 and ASE 15
- Informix 9.4
- OLEDB and ODBC-compliant databases