- SKU: SQLSENTRY
|Description||QBS SKU||Publisher SKU||Price|
|for SQL Server Single Licence - 1 Year Maintenance SL||361570||S1EE-M01-S||£385.14|
|for SQL Server Production Single Licence *Maintenance Required* SR||471684||S1EE-L01-S||£1,925.74|
SR = Support line is required when purchasing this SKU.
SL = Support line.
With SQL Sentry collect and present the most actionable performance metrics and alerts, see important events and cross-reference them using an Outlook-style calendar. Quickly resolve issues by doing detailed analysis in the same tool you use for monitoring and alerting.
- High-impact query analysis: Quickly identify the highest-impact queries and target them for tuning.
- Integrated query tuning with Plan Explorer: Tune high-impact queries and plan a successful indexing strategy using the query plan captured at the time of execution.
- 100+ built-in alerrting condtitions: Learn about potential problems before users do by using dozens of built-in alerting conditions that cover everything from server outages to long-running jobs and queries.
- Real-time and historical performance metrics: Perform root cause analysis on performance bottlenecks, even if they happened days or weeks ago.
- Logically presented, actionable information: Cut through the noise of thousands of possible metrics to see the most relevant and actionable information.
- Performance overview and detail: Get an overview of the entire estate so you can quickly report on overall health and decide whether deeper analysis is necessary.
- Index size, fragmentation and usage analysis: Find out when and how to perform defragmentation operations, when to adjust fill factors or when an index definition should be changed. Perform automated maintenance, view historical trends.
- Visual deadlock analysis: Visualise a deadlock event, including the numbered order of operations, lock types and the associated query text for each process involved in the deadlock.
- Automated index defragmentation: Automate index defragmentation across the entire estate using well-known best practices. Run multiple defrag threads at the same time. Visualise the impact of fragmentation and defragmentation over time.