OpenText Exceed 3D is an add-on to OpenText Exceed for rendering OpenGL-based 3D graphics applications over a remote connection. Exceed 3D enables users to access graphical 3D applications running on UNIX, Linux, or other X11 desktops from a Microsoft Windows PC.
- Supports the OpenGL APIthe industry standard three-dimensional programming interface
- Leverages the accelerated capabilities of modern graphics cards to display complicated three-dimensional drawings
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Support for the latest GLX 1.4
- 3D Overlay support
- Direct Rendering support
- Support for OpenGL 1.4 extensions in device drivers