Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: DROPTASK
Created by world-leaders in innovation, Ayoa is a cloud-based software tool that incorporates task management, mind mapping and instant messaging. Used by both teams and individuals in a variety of industries, Ayoa facilitates great team collaboration, provides unparalleled project management, and boosts productivity levels all in one uniquely visual workspace
Uncover your best ideas: Collaborate with colleagues in real-time, and make your best ideas a reality by turning branches into actionable taks
Work without limits: Invite a number of teammates to each of your Task Boards; so you can experience unrestricted and limitless team collaboration
All task details, in one place: The task side panel is a powerful space to store those all-important details, including due dates, file attachments, checklists and more
AYOA Chat: Interact with your colleagues by sending direct messages or create group chats for seamless teamwork
Focus on progress: Stay on track and smash deadlines with the Progress Percentage bar. This is a great way to inform yourself and others how close a task is to completion
Work smarter, not harder: No longer waste time balancing your work across multiple tools. Add categories, assign tasks, and keep focused comments in one, productivity boosting workspace
Have complete control: Restrict what others can see and do by managing member permissions. From granting read-only access to allowing the edit of assigned tasks only
Seamlessly sync: Increase efficiency and streamline your workflow with Ayoa's range of integrations, including Google, Evernote, and Dropbox
Dramatica - FeaturesDramatica Pro is a writing program that provides a story development environment that developes work from the initial idea to a narrative treatment. It creates questions regarding characters and plot and a guide to the strengths and weaknesses of the text including examples for other writers. Determine how elements of character, plot and theme will be revealed over time and place written examples directly into specific acts, scenes or chapters.
- Dramatica Desktop: twelve clickable tiles that activate the key tools
- StoryGuide: a step-by-step guide through the creation of a story. Quick Start provides feedback and Advanced Guide runs from beginning to end
- Character Casting: visualise characters by casting them from more than five hundred icons. Name them from a database of more than five thousand names
- Character Building: craft characters and define the relationships between them by assigning thematic elements to character icons. Explore character relationships and see how they help or hinder each other. Decide character motivation and the way that they will express the central themes
- Story Engine: visual realisation of the effect of changing of one dramatic element upon the structure
- Story Status: character, plot and theme suggestions that respond to previous choices to provide a structured story
- Tutorial and Help: an online guide to the story creation process and searchable, indexed Help System
- Theme Browser: thematic element interconnection view. Zoom in to focus on one area or zoom out to obtain an overview
- Plot Progression: display the linear act structure using throughlines with four plot points indicating the way that the story will develop from act to act and the characters' emotional journeys from one plot point to the next
- Export for Screenwriter 3.0 Users: import Dramatica story treatments directly into a formatted script. Character names and descriptions, scene headings and scene descriptions are formatted automatically
- Exporting: export a story treatment containing the scene-by-scene narrative plot synopsis or treatment into a word processor.
Dramatica - System RequirementsMac:
- Power Mac with G3 or greater
- OSX 10.2 or higher (10.3 or higher recommended)
- 128 MB RAM
- 30 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive.
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, NT or XP
- 8 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive.