Helps organizations be more efficient, reduce printing, and lower costs by combining powerful PDF productivity tools with lightweight eSigning capabilities, rich data insights, and simple user management tools. Its digital transformation, realized.
Equip every knowledge worker with the tools they need.
- Eliminate the most common productivity bottlenecks by giving every knowledge worker the power to edit and convert PDFs
- Bolster the security of your documents and data
- Standardize on a single PDF solution to simplify IT management
- See real results through quick adoption and high user satisfaction
- Reduce costs with the #1 Adobe Acrobat replacement
Make digital document workflows a reality
- Seamlessly transition your work from desktop to cloud
- Access stored documents on the go from your favorite document repositories, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive
- Gain productivity insights based on common workflows and document activity
- Use suggested print alternatives to reduce paper and printing inefficiencies
Streamline rollout and account maintenance.
- Simplify user and license management with Nitro Admin, available for Nitro Cloud. Admin for Nitro Pro is on the roadmap.
- See ROI with Nitro Analytics feature usage and printing activity reports; available for Enterprise customers with larger deployments.
- Discover opportunities to optimize document workflows
- Enjoy support for App-V and managed servers
- Look forward to single sign-on with our planned integration with AD and other IdP providers
Nitro - Features
- Create: Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
- Combine: Merge PDFs or other document types into a single, searchable PDF thats simple to share and view.
- Review: Fully trackable commenting, annotation, markup, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
- Convert: Now with faster conversion speeds, Nitro converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
- Edit: Add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows at once; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy/paste text into Word or Office files.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Nitros improved OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and accuracy in document colors, layout, and design.
- Sign: Nitros updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
- Whiteout + Redaction: White out text and images for easy editing and form filling, or redact text and images to permanently delete all hidden data.
- Protect: Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing, and printing with password protection, and rest assured with advanced 256-bit encryption.
- CAD-compatibility: Work with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings in PDF, including exporting to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Compare: Easily spot discrepancies and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
- Integrations: Integrations with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Box ensure quick, easy access to your cloud-based documents.
Nitro - System Requirements
- Desktops: Windows 10, 8, and 7 (64 bit)
- Servers: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1GB
- Available Hard Disk Space: 4.5GB
- Display screen resolution: 1024x768
- Microsoft Office Integrated Features: MS Office 2013 (32bit or 64bit), 2016 (32bit or 64bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)