Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: NEVRONCHSP
Nevron Chart for SharePoint is an advanced web part, which delivers a complete and unmatched set of 2D and 3D charting types, highly customisable axes, advanced data analysis, numerous tuning options and stunning visual effects to your SharePoint sites.
It combines Nevron Charting engine for ASP.NET together with the powerful Nevron Pivot Data Aggregation engine. This allows for virtually any SharePoint user to visually create advanced pivot charts with truly unique and impressive looks. That is why it is considered to be the Microsoft Excel Pivot Chart analog in SharePoint context.
- Charting Types: Nevron Chart for SharePoint includes complete and unrivaled set of 2D and 3D charting types with many customisation options is implemented to ensure that you have a superior set of data visualisation methods out of the box.
- Chart Web Part General Features: Easy Integration in SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016, Web Based Configuration, Binding to Diverse Data Sources, Pivot Data Aggregation, Multiple Charting Areas, Multiple Legends, Multiple Titles
- Chart Calculated Series (Trend Lines): Nevron Chart for SharePoint comes with enhanced support for calculated series (trend lines), for the quick and easy creation of sophisticated data analysis in your SharePoint reports and dashboards.
- Chart Web Part Axes Features: Complete set of axis-related features designed to target even the most compelling charting requirements. The axes are largely automatic, allowing you to focus on your project, but if needed you can customise every aspect of their appearance and behavior.
- Data Aggregation Features: Nevron Chart for SharePoint uses the Nevron Pivot Data Aggregation Engine. A simplified pivot charting model was first introduced in MS Excel - if you are using this feature of MS Excel then you already know the basics of pivot charting and its power.
Nevron Chart for .NET - FeaturesThe following tables list the features available in each product included in the Nevron .NET Vision suite depending on the edition of the product. Please click here to view.
- Bar: Clustered, Stacked, Stacked%, XYZ scatter stack and XYZ scatter cluster multi bar modes. Smooth edge and cut edge bar styles as well as the standard pyramid, cylinder, ellipsoid, cone, inverted pyramid and inverted cone styles. Support for cluster stack combinations.
- Line: Line series can be displayed as simple lines, tape, tube or stretched ellipsoids. Overlapped, Stacked and Stacked% multi line modes are supported. XY Scatter mode.
- Area: Stacked and Stacked% multi area modes are supported. XY Scatter mode. Supports markers.
- Pie: Visualized as standard pies, torus segments or smooth edge pies. Rim, center or spider modes for pie data labels.
- Point: Points can be visualized as bar, cylinder , cone , inverted cone, pyramid, inverted pyramid, sphere, ellipse, cross, diagonal cross or star shape. XY and XYZ scatter modes are supported.
- Bubble: Bubbles can be visualized as bar, cylinder , cone , inverted cone, pyramid, inverted pyramid, sphere, ellipse, cross, diagonal cross or star shape. XY and XYZ scatter modes are supported.
- Stock: Stick and candle styles are supported. Open High Low and Close High Low chart subtypes are also supported. XY Scatter mode (date time stocks).
- Floating Bar: Smooth edge and cut edge bar styles as well as the standard pyramid, cylinder, ellipsoid, cone, inverted pyramid and inverted cone styles.
- Radar: Contour and filled area styles. Supports markers. A special - elevated center feature.
- Polar: Contour and filled area styles. Supports markers. Radian and degree label formatting.
- High Low: High low area with built-in appearance logic. Supports markers. XY scatter mode is also supported (date time range chart).
- Mesh Surface: Surface connecting the user specified X, Y, Z data points. The Mesh surface can be filled with an automatic or user defined palette. Smooth palette filling is supported. Several frame styles are supported including: Mesh, Contour, Dots, Mesh - Contour. The frame can be uniformly displayed or synchronized with the used palette. Flat mode is also supported (Mesh Contour chart).
- Grid Surface: Surface connecting the regularly spaced data points (forming a grid). The Grid surface can be filled with an automatic or user defined palette. Smooth palette filling is supported. Several frame styles are supported including: Mesh, Contour, Dots, Mesh - Contour. The frame can be uniformly displayed or synchronized with the used palette. Flat mode is also supported (Grid Contour chart).
- Triangulated Surface: This charting type can display a set of points with X, Y and Z coordinates as a 3D surface. In contrast to the Mesh Surface chart, the Triangulated Surface doesn't require the points to be ordered in a network. The control creates a triangular network automatically.
- Shape: A versatile rendering series. The ultimate scatter plotter. Can display shapes with the following styles: Smooth edge, cut edge bar, pyramid, cylinder, ellipsoid, cone, inverted pyramid and inverted cone. The user controls the (X, Y, Z) position of the shape as well as its size along the X,Y and Z dimensions. Can also be used for complex composite object rendering.
- Smooth Line (Spline): 2D Smooth line, 3D Smooth Line, XY Scatter Smooth Line, XYZ Scatter Smooth Line.
- Float bar (also called Gantt): Date Time float bar, Date Time Clustered Float Bar.
- Venn: 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. Venn set.
- Step Line: 2D Step Line, 3D Step Line, DateTime Step Line
- Error Bar: Y Error Bar, XY Error Bar, XYZ Error Bar
- Funnel: Funnel charts are often used to represent stages in a sales process and show the amount of potential revenue for each stage. This type of chart can be useful also in identifying potential problem areas in an organizations sales processes. A funnel chart is similar to a stacked percent bar chart.
- Box and Whiskers: Box and whiskers plots are very helpful in interpreting the distribution of data. Each box and whiskers item represents a set of values and displays statistical information for it like minimum, maximum and median values, upper and lower quartiles, outliers and optionally a mean value.
- Line Studies: Line Studies are lines and various geometric figures that are plotted in price charts or in indicator charts. They are used as analytical instruments helping to define channels, support and resistance levels, trend changes and to forecast price dynamics. Line studies supported by Nevron Chart for .NET - Fibonacci Arcs, Fibonacci Fans, Fibonacci Retracements, Quadrant Lines, Speed Resistance Lines and Trendline.
- Smooth Area Series: Standard Smooth Area, XY Smooth Area and Date-Time Smooth Area.
- Circular / Radial Gauges: Radial gauge panels allow displaying virtually any circular gauge. Gauge features include multiple indicators, multiple gauge axes, intelligent gauge scale decorations and many more.
- Linear Gauges: Linear gauge panels allow displaying virtually any linear gauge. Gauge features include multiple indicators, multiple gauge axes, intelligent gauge scale decorations and many more.
- Numeric Display Panel: The Numeric Display Panel features various display styles, control over the decimal formatting, full control over the panel appearance and size and many others.
Other Common Features
- Flexible integrated legend: Lots of predefined styles, positions and data layout strategies. Header and Footer.
- Built in Functions and Formula support: The component has extensive custom formula support with 50+ predefined functions including commonly used financial indicators like: Relative Strength Index, MACD, Bollinger Bands, Average True Range, Momentum, Stochastic Oscillator, Directional Movement System, Moving Averages, etc.
- Full Visual Studio design time support: State of art editors. Improved wizard. Creating a chart based on template and modifying its data and other settings takes not more than a few minutes.
- Editors available at runtime: All design time editors are available at runtime including the Wizard.
- Excel like fill effect editors: You can not only specify any filling you can specify in Excel but you can also visually create any custom gradient with the built-in advanced gradient editor.
- Advanced control over the axis scaling and position: Static and dynamic axis positioning strategies and settings. Lots of predefined text layout schemes. 4 scaling modes - DateTime, Numeric, Logarithmic and Dimension scale. Paging with lots of customizations.
- Axis labelling abilities: Stripes, constant lines as planes or simple lines, custom axis labels, axis cursors, range selections.
- Ability to display several charting types simultaneously: Advanced chart margins and fit strategy control.
- Ability to display several series simultaneously: Making a chart type combination chart has never been easier and more flexible.
- Ability to display multiple charts and legends in the component canvas: Charts can be described on one or more legends. Legends can describe multiple charts.
- Image borders: Fancy skin effects which add this important final touch to your chart image.
- Watermarks: Ideal for company logos and trademarks - can be displayed on top or behind the chart image with user controlled transparency.
- Labels: Headers, footers as well as custom positioned labels.
- Interactivity: Trackball, zoom, offset, mouse cursor change, mouse tooltips and more.
- Drill Down capabilities: Extensive drill down support. Lots of events for both WinForms and WebForms.
- Advanced 3D view control: 360 degrees rotation, viewer rotation, orthogonal and perspective projections, offset, zoom as well as a lot of predefined projection schemes.
- Advanced control over the scene lighting: Lots of predefined lighting schemes. Up to 9 light sources. Spot and Directional light.
- Integrated layout manager: Support for docking, nesting and anchoring of panels. AutoSize and custom size, bounds mode and more makes the creation of complex, scaleable layouts easy and comprehensible.
- Measurement Unit support: All styles and lengths are specified as a pair of value and measurement unit. More than 20 different measurement units (pixel, inch, millimetre, display etc.).
- Annotation support: Annotation support that also allows nesting of panels and anchoring panels to key elements of the chart like data points or legend data items. Arrow, Rectangular Callout, Rounded Rectangular callout, Cut edge rectangular callout and Oval callout.
- Advanced logic features and services: Master slave axes, master slave range selections and master slave cursors
- Modular design: Build on top of the Nevron Presentation Framework and Nevron DOM (Document Object Model) Framework. Custom binary and XML structured serialization.
- SVG support: Nevron chart can export images with interactive features in SVG format.
- Editor direct update feature: The chart editor supports direct update feature allowing you to instantly preview the changes in the chart DOM.
- Nevron DOM Compatible: The chart is compatible with the Nevron DOM (Document Object Model), allowing you to subscribe for each property change made from code or from the user.
- AutoRefresh property: When set to true the control will automatically refresh when some of its properties are modified from code.
- Custom Binary and Custom XML serialization: The custom serialization capabilities of the control allow for version tolerant serialization of the control state in binary and XML form.
- Rendering of chart walls: Improved rendering of chart walls now allows for transparent walls. Added front and top walls.
- Background Decorator: Background decorators are a special type of panel allowing you to embed background style rendering on a per panel basis. This allows the creation of very attractive presentation quality charts.
Windows Forms Specific Features
- Built in UI components: Grid and Toolbar components for WinForms. The grid is data aware and supports true date time editing as well as fill effect, line style and cursor type editing. The most frequently used commands are exposed by the Toolbar, which also supports custom buttons and runtime visual configuration.
- Ability to leverage the video board hardware acceleration: This feature is very useful for real time applications because it frees your CPU from drawing the chart and transfers all the rendering to the CPU of the video board.
- Print Manager: Advanced built-in printing and print - preview support.
Web Forms Specific Features
- AJAX Support for Web Forms: Nevron Chart for .NET supports ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX 1.0. Nevron web controls allow AJAX callback handling of the following mouse events: click, double click, move, down and up. The web controls can be forcibly refreshed at client-side and auto-refresh feature is available.
- Server side events (postback) and HTML image maps: The image maps generated by the component can display tooltips, redirect the client browser to a specified URL or change the mouse cursor.
- Server side persistency: The component can preserve its state across roundtrips.
- Ability to inject custom client side script: With the help of this feature you can seamlessly integrate the image maps generated from the component with any type of client side VBScript or JScript.
- Ability to directly stream an image to the client browser: This is an indispensable feature when building scalable and secure server side applications.
- Built-in temporary file clean up: The component automatically detects when a temporary file is expired and deletes it from the server. You can also assign disk space usage quota for the directory holding the temporary files in order to ensure that you cannot exceed the space used by your web server application.
- Built-in browser detection: By leveraging the power of the .NET regular expressions you can instruct the component to generate different responses depending on the browser accessing the page.
Nevron Chart for .NET - System Requirements
Installation Disk Space Required: 358MB
Memory Required: 256MB
Software Required: Microsoft .NET framework runtime 2.0 or higher
Redistribution (depends on the required DLLs):
Nevron Chart for .NET (WinForms) - 9MB
Nevron Chart for .NET (WebForms) - 9MB