Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SecureBlackBox
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: BLACKBOX
- MPN: /n software
SecureBlackbox is a suite of software components that allows developers to add strong security to their applications to protect binary data, files, documents and e-mails. SecureBlackbox includes authentic implementations (no 3rd-party code used) of various data security standards and network communication protocols for various platforms (Windows, .NET, Linux, MacOS X / iOS, Java / Android).
SecureBlackbox is available in the following editions:
- .NET edition: This edition of SecureBlackbox includes pure managed components, carefully optimised to achieve maximum performance, comparable to native processor code.
- Java edition: Java edition can be used with Java Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition version 6 (1.6) or later. Also Java edition can be used on Android devices with Android 2.2 and later.
- VCL edition: Blazingly fast native Delphi (Pascal) components for building native Windows, Linux, MacOS X and iOS applications.
- C++ edition: This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from C and C++ applications.
- NG edition: Delphi components that can be used in your applications that target Android or iOS and which are developed with Delphi XE4 to XE8.
- PHP edition: This edition of SecureBlackbox lets you use components from your PHP scripts.
- Comprehensive solution that covers all popular application-level Internet protocols and security algorithms and standards. From low-level encryption algorithms to sophisticated digital signature standards with timestamping and archiving to secure cloud-based data storages to secure file transfer, you get all cryptography-based libraries in one pack. Functions are grouped into a number of packages to offer you affordable licensing schemes.
- Maintained solution which is reviewed and improved on a regular basis to guarantee reliable security and highest possible speed of operations.
- Supported solution that gives you, our valued customer, insurance of getting free assistance when you use the components and when you need to address some problem.
- Reliable solution that offers its source code for security review. Strict conformance to standards and easy-to-use interfaces guarantee that the otherwise complicated task of providing true security is easy to accomplish with SecureBlackbox.
- Cross-platform solution which can be used on wide range of platforms from Windows, Unix, FreeBSD and Linux servers to Windows, Unix, Linux, MacOS X desktops to Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone smartphones and Tablets. This is achieved by offering several editions of SecureBlackbox.
SecureBlackBox - FeaturesSecureBlackbox provides basic technology for the wide range of applications, hiding the details of low-level security protocols and algorithms, used by the parties during secure conversations.
With SecureBlackbox you can:
- Secure standard Internet protocols like FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, NNTP
- Implement secure file transfer between remote parts of local networks
- Protect data in client-server connections
- Manage X.509 certificates and certificate storages easily
- Get secure access to Internet servers
- Create and parse MIME-compliant mail with security extensions (S/MIME and PGP/MIME)
- Perform PGP-compliant operations on files and text
- Encrypt and sign PDF documents.
Top 10 reasons to choose SecureBlackbox:
- Security. Strict observance of the standards and the most secure algorithms, used in the industry, ensures highest level of security of the offered solutions.
- Easy to use architecure. SecureBlackbox was carefully designed by software architects, who have extensive experience in software development and design.
- Feature richness. SecureBlackbox implements all standards in full, not separating main functions, defined by the standard, from the supplementary features.
- Flexible support policy. EldoS Corporation offers many support options, from newsgroups and articles to individual support and expert services.
- Flexibility. SecureBlackbox is an integrated suite of instruments, equally applicable for building complex security-related software solutions and for adding data protection to existing applications.
- Readiness for use. One can use SecureBlackbox even if he/she has only basic knowledge of information security and cryptography.
- Authentic design and implementation. SecureBlackbox is a native implementation which doesn't use other cryptographic or network libraries and includes all math algorithms implemented from scratch.
- Standard compliancy. SecureBlackbox offers implementations of the common security-related protocols and standards. This guarantees highest possible compatibility with third-party software and hardware.
- Extensibility. Functionality of SecureBlackbox components can be easily extended by both EldoS developers and users on their own.
- Affordable licensing schemes. EldoS Corporation offers affordable royalty-free licenses for all it's products. All licenses include free individual support and free updates.
SecureBlackbox includes the following security packages, which can be installed, purchased and used separately or together:
- SecureBlackbox Standard includes the following packages:
- PKIBlackbox - offers complete support for PKI infrastructure including X.509 certificates, certificate storages, data signing and encryption using certificates etc. This package is used by and included into all other SecureBlackbox packages.
- SSHBlackbox - implementation of SSH security protocols family, available in client-only and client-server editions.
- PGPBlackbox - provides support for PGP infrastructure including PGP key management, data signing/encryption using PGP keys etc.
- FTPSBlackbox - implementation of FTP and FTP-over-SSL clients. Includes SSLBlackbox for SSL connection management.
- SSLBlackbox - implementation of SSL2, SSL3, TLS1 security protocols, available in client-only and client-server editions.
- SFTPBlackbox - provides support for SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), available in client-only and client-server editions. Includes SSHBlackbox for SSH connection management.
- MIMEBlackbox - offers complete support for MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) management. Integrates with PKIBlackbox and PGPBlackbox to provide support for S/MIME and PGP/MIME secured mail messages.
- HTTPBlackbox - implementation of HTTP and HTTPS (HTTP over SSL) clients. Includes SSLBlackbox for SSL connection management.
- SecureBlackbox Professional, in addition to the above listed packages, includes the following solutions for document security:
- PDFBlackbox - offers support for password-based and PKI-based security (encryption, signing, decryption, signature verification) and compression for PDF (Portable Document Format) documents.
- XMLBlackbox (in development) - implementation of XML-ENC and XML-SIG standards, i.e. PKI-based signing and encryption of XML data.