Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: KOMODO
- Tutorial Tool (IDE): Write and use tutorials that will run in Komodo. The possibilities here are endless, you could learn how to program in a new language or framework completely from Komodo or use it as an educational tool for the classroom. Use ActiveState's Getting Started tutorial to get to know Komodo better!.
- Publishing Changes (IDE): You can now force push and force pull files, which is incredibly useful for workflows where all you ever do is upload changes. Additionally ActiveState're introducing a dynamic toolbar button for Publishing actions, letting you quickly access common publishing tasks.
- Chrome Remote Debugging (IDE): Debug your code in Chrome, from Komodo! No more context switching or locating the same code you've been working on again in the Chrome dev tools. You can write code, place breakpoints and debug all right from inside Komodo.
- Gulp, Grunt, NPM task runner Integration (IDE): Komodo now integrates with Gulp, Grunt and NPM tasks. The integration allows you to run commands for those task runners in your shell scope (inside Commando), it also adds a button to your dynamic toolbar (new in Komodo 10) which lets you quickly run commands via those task runners.
- PhoneGap & Cordova Integration (IDE): Quickly access PhoneGap and Cordova via your "dynamic toolbar", as well as interact with them via the Commando shell scope. Komodo automatically detects your configuration and provides contextual actions.
- Support For React, Ember, Angular, TypeScript, ES6: ActiveState've put a lot of focus on individual frameworks in Komodo 10, a trend you can expect to continue. With this iteration ActiveState focused on some of the most popular JS frameworks and derivatives.
Kiwi Syslog Server - Features
- GUI based syslog manager
- Messages are displayed in real-time as they are received
- 10 virtual displays for organizing your messages
- Message logging or forwarding of all messages, or based on priority or time of day.
- Auto Split the log file by priority or time of day
- Receives messages via UDP, TCP or SNMP
- Forwards messages via UDP or TCP
- Automatic log file archiving based on a custom schedule
- Messages per hour alarm notification with audible sound or e-mail
- Log file size alarm notification with audible sound or e-mail
- Daily e-mailing of syslog traffic statistics
- Minimizes to the system tray
- Maintains source address when forwarding messages to other syslog hosts
- Syslog statistics with graph of syslog trends (Last 24 hrs/Last 60 mins.)
- Syslog message buffering ensuring messages are not missed under heavy load
- DNS resolution of source host IP addresses with optional domain removal
- DNS caching of up to 100 entries to ensure fast lookups and minimise DNS lookups
- Pre-emptive DNS lookup using up to 10 threads
- Comes with 5 cool skins to change the look of the program
- Selectable display font, display color, and background wallpaper
- Also available as an NT Service
- RFC3164 send and receive options
- Context based help
- Free for use for as long as you want
- Host name
- Host IP address
- Domain name
- WELF format tags in message text
- Filter on IP Address, Hostname, or Message text.
- Filter out unwanted host messages or take a different logging action depending on the host name.
- Perform an action when a message contains specific keywords.
- Powerful scripting engine for filtering, parsing, custom statistics and performing actions
- Log to an ODBC database. (Access/SQL/Oracle/MySQL/Informix etc)
- Write logs to the Windows NT application Event Log
- Play the sound file of your choice when the filter conditions are met.
- Forward the received Syslog messages via e-mail.
- Send a Syslog message to another host when the filter conditions are met.
- Send an SNMP trap (Version 1 or Version 2)
- Run an external program of your choice when the filter conditions are met.
- Pass values from the received Syslog message to an external program, e-mail message or Syslog message, such as:
- Message text
- Time of message
- Date of message
- Alarm threshold values
- Current Syslog statistics
- A buffer for 20000 Syslog messages to ensure you don't miss messages under heavy load.
- A buffer for 1000 e-mail messages to ensure all e-mail gets through under heavy load or if the mail server is unavailable temporarily.
- The DNS cache will hold up to 20,000 entries.
- The DNS pre-emptive lookup can spawn up to 200 threads.
- Play the sound file of your choice when an alarm condition is reached.
- Run an external program when an alarm condition is reached. This could be a pager or SMS program
Kiwi Syslog Server 9.0Enhancements:
- Kiwi Syslog Server
- New Log to Kiwi Syslog Web Access action.
- Integrated Kiwi Syslog Web Access installer.
- Kiwi Syslog Web Access
- Gives users the ability to view their Syslog data from anywhere on the network.
- Allows users to save Web Access views using custom filters and highlighting rules.
- Log Forwarder for Windows
- Works on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Supports silent install for use with remote software distribution systems (e.g. Microsoft SMS)
- Allows definition of filters that describe which events are forwarded
Release notes for version 8.3.49 BetaFixes
- Fixed syslog message length modifier maximum allowable value message prompt.
- Fixed syslog mail client reconnection issue after receiving mail server 421 (service transmission channel closing) and hard disconnection.
Kiwi Syslog Server - System Requirements
Operating Systems Supoprted
- Windows 2008 (x32 and x64*)
- Windows Vista (x32 and x64*)
- Windows 2003 (x32 and x64*)
- Windows XP (x32 and x64*)
- Windows 2000
Hardware Requirements Supported
- Minimum: 1.2 GHz processor with at least 256MB RAM
- Minimum Disk space required: 35MB