AppCode is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for iOS/macOS development built on JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA platform.
- Smart editor: Code fast with an IDE that analyses your context and understands your project. Benefit from more kinds of code completion and formatting than you can imagine.
- Refactorings & and code generation: Focus on important tasks and let AppCode take the routine away: from simple property declaration to inserting complex code chunks via live templates.
- Code analysis: Write clean and correct code with AppCode. Static analysis for all supported languages will highlight every error or warning and suggest quick-fixes right as you type.
- Navigation & search: Navigate to any class, function or symbol in your code quickly and inspect only relevant usages while searching. With AppCode you can search everywhere for nearly everything - even for IDE settings.
- Editor customisation: Select one of the predefined user interface themes or customise them to match your personal requirements. Use one of the default keymaps or make your own easily.
- Run & debug: Run and debug your projects in AppCode easily. Use the debugger UI with LLDB as the backend. AppCode will show values right in the editor and help you evaluate expressions.
- Unit testing: AppCode supports OCUnit, XCTest, Google Test and Kiwi testing frameworks out of the box and provides a built-in test runner together with a powerful UI to investigate test results. It can even generate code for you as you write tests.
- Version control: AppCode provides a first-class unified interface for most popular VCS including Subversion, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce and TFS. And if you forget to add your project to version control, AppCode will save changes in built-in local history.
- Integrations: Benefit from rich integration with third-party tools in AppCode, including CocoaPods, Reveal and more.
- Xcode support: AppCode is fully compatible with the latest Xcode 8.2.x, so just open your project in AppCode and start working on it, no additional actions required.
- Plugins: Our IntelliJ Platform endows AppCode with 50+ IDE plugins of different nature, including support for additional VCS, integration with different tools and frameworks and editor enhancements such as Vim emulation. Install your preferred plugins simply by using Plugin Manager.
- Swift: Benefit from Swift support in AppCode that includes parsing, completion and highlighting for Swift statements, the rename refactoring, powerful debugging and more.
- Objective-C: AppCode supports all the latest additions for Objective-C including new nullability annotations, kindof definitions and generic classes.
- C++: AppCode natively supports C and C++, including C++ 11, libc++ and Boost. Take advantage of code completion, all navigation features and coding features like refactorings, find usages and code generation.
JetBrains All Products Pack - Features
- IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate: IntelliJ IDEA is the most intelligent IDE for Java. Out-of-the-box feature set includes tools and integrations with the most important modern technologies and frameworks for enterprise and web development. Advanced refactorings, on-the-fly code assistance, profound navigation, smart completion and blazing performance bring new level of productivity for developers beyond compare.
- ReSharper C++: ReSharper C++ is a Visual Studio extension that helps maintain and improve C++ code. Code inspections, refactorings, code completion, usage search, a unit test runner, as well as multiple navigation facilities are some of the features that ReSharper C++ provides.
- PhpStorm: Professional IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Web and PHP developers.
- RubyMin: RubyMine Ruby and Rails IDE providing the most essential tools for developers, all integrated together to ensure a convenient environment for Web development with Ruby on Rails.
- PyCharm: Lightweight IDE for Python programming language with support of Web development with Django framework and Google App Engine.
- AppCode: An intelligent IDE for iOS/OS X developers that helps them be more productive when creating apps for Apple devices using Objective-C, Swift, C, or C++.
- CLion: Cross-platform IDE for C/C++ developers providing superb coding assistance and enormous time savings.
- 0xDBE: 0xDBE is the codename of our IDE for developers who work with SQL and databases. It delivers an intelligent SQL editor and handful of database tools neatly packed together and running atop the state of the art IntelliJ platform.
- TeamCity: TeamCity is a user-friendly continuous integration & build management solution for Java, .NET and Ruby which is trivial to setup and, following the tradition of JetBrains IDEs, takes software team productivity to a whole new level.
- YouTrack: YouTrack is a keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker web application that saves your time spent on issue processing. With YouTrack, most of your actions involve two simple controls: the search box and the Command window.
- Upsource: Upsource is a repository browser and code review tool. It helps the development team browse source code in version control repositories, read and search for code in any revision, and improve code quality by conducting code reviews and discussing code changes. Upsource supports Git, Mercurial, Subversion and Perforce repositories.
- Hub: Hub is the integration point between JetBrains team collaboration tools. It introduces a centralised user and permissions management; a dashboard for pulling the most relevant info from your issue trackers, code repositories and build configurations; and a wizard to create new projects across multiple installations of JetBrains team collaboration tools.
JetBrains All Products Pack - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 300 MB hard disk space + at least 1 G for caches
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- JDK 1.6 or higher