Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: INSPIRATN
For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration 9, a thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organise information and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration's Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge.
- Visualise & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts: Create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organisers, process flows and other diagrams for thinking, organising and writing. Use these proven visual thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm or brainwrite ideas, explore and explain relationships and integrate new knowledge with what you already know. Inspiration encourages deeper, more critical thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension and retention.
- Plan & Organise Written Work: Organise ideas and think through projects and assignments more effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and writing. Learn how to brainstorm and create essay outlines to support the writing process. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical flow for written and oral communication. With Outline View, you can quickly develop main and supporting ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose. Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views, lets you move seamlessly between visual and written expressions of your thinking to expand and refine ideas and produce quality work.
- Improve Communication & Build Presentations: Improve communication and share what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations and final projects. Inspiration provides all the tools to create organized, polished, formal presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge.
Use the FREE Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation easily on any Windows® computer.
- Use Inspiration to its Full Potential:
Choose from over 100 graphic organizer templates to provide guidelines and help you start projects quickly. Use them across the curriculum, templates are available for English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Thinking and Planning. On-demand Training Videos show you how to use Inspiration®’s most commonly used tools. A built-in help system provides assistance when you have questions about how to use Inspiration® 9. Examples give you ideas on how Inspiration can be used across the curriculum.
InishTech SLP Services - Features
InishTech SLP Online Service provides a reliable, fully-featured, and convenient way to distribute your software. This lets you offer your customers the ability to purchase what they want, when they want it, and use it how they want. InishTech SLP Online Service is a 24 x 7 hosted service, offering easy setup and less upfront investment in Enterprise Standard or Professional version.
InishTech SLP Online Service StandardInishTech SLP Online Service Standard edition provides configurable license management so you can distribute your software via various business models, including perpetual, trial, and subscription. The InishTech SLP Online Service is a 24 x 7 hosted service, enabling users to take advantage of the full power of the InishTech SLP Services with ease and less upfront investment.
InishTech SLP Online Service ProfessionalInishTech SLP Online Service Professional edition is designed to meet the needs of larger software publishers and high growth ISVs. It includes all the great features of our Standard edition and supports the same robust business models. In addition, the Professional edition includes Web Service APIs that allow you to create license templates dynamically from your CRM and ERP systems.
InishTech SLP Online Service EnterpriseInishTech SLP Online Service Enterprise edition is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding and complex global ISVs. As well as offering a suite of powerful Web Service APIs that allow you to create license templates dynamically from your CRM and ERP systems, the Enterprise edition also enables ISVs to easily integrate license and customer usage information with back end systems.
InishTech SLP ServerInishTech SLP Server is a stand-alone product providing the same flexibility as the online service. InishTech SLP Server was designed for the most demanding and customized installation where the ISV needs to host the server on premise.
InishTech SLP Online Services Comparison
|Feature||SLP Service Standard||SLP Service Professional||SLP Service Enterprise|
Number Of Products
Trial, Perpetual, and Subscription scenarios for activation
Feature based monitoring and activation
Create License API
Unique Permutation per product
.NET code protection
Online Business Reporting
Dynamic License API
Backoffice Integration APIs
InfoPower - System Requirements
- Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2005, 2006 or C++ Builder
- 8 MB of available hard disk space.
- CPU or memory requirements for running Delphi or C++ Builder.
It is recommended that the stack size of the project is increased if creating a complex form that contains many components. The 16K (04000 Hex) default should be raised to 24K (6000 Hex) or the size that is necessary to prevent compiler or runtime errors.