iGrafx Process is a process analysis and simulation tool available to help organisations understand and improve their processes. iGrafx Process provides discrete event simulation analytics and reporting, enabling dynamic "what-if" process analysis. Leveraging iGrafx world-class process mapping functionality, iGrafx Process facilitates the capture, analysis and design of processes fundamental to your organisation's continuous improvement initiatives.
Whether used as a standalone modeling and analysis tool, or integrated with other iGrafx solutions in an enterprise-wide approach to process excellence, iGrafx Process reduces the time it takes to identify opportunities for improvement, test changes with minimal cost or risk and generate the case for improvement using statistical data.
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams: Minimise time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Visual Trace: Visualise and inspect simulations to enhance understanding
and validate models.
- Extended Value Stream Maps: Save time editing and updating your VSMs and create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional and company boundaries.
- Simulate BPMN Diagrams: Perform process simulation using this popular process
- Simulate Empirical Data: Improve result accuracy by simulating process data maintained externally from the model.
- Multiple Scenario Analysis: Identify optimal changes through comprehensive what-if
- Custom Distribution: Easily create distributions to model reality.
- SOA Modelling: Use messages to simulate process communication within a service-oriented architecture.
- Create Reports from Simulation Data: View simulation results through tabular and graphical reports that show side-by-side comparison of individual and aggregated statistics.
- PDF Publishing: Share your process models as PDF documents as well as HTML and Microsoft Office documents.
- Visio Import: Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.
iGrafx Process - Features
iGrafx Process is the most full-featured, easy to use process analysis and simulation tool available to help organizations understand and improve their processes. iGrafx Process provides all of the functionality in iGrafx FlowCharter plus discrete event simulation which allows the user to perform dynamic process analysis.
- Process Maps
- Swimlane Diagrams
- Value Stream Maps
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- FMEA Spreadsheets
- Pick Charts
- SIPOC Diagrams
- BPMN Diagrams
- BPEL Exports*
- Customized Templates
- Resource Modeling
- Discrete Event Simulation
- “What-If” Analysis
- Tabular & Graphical Reports
- Intelligent Swimlane Diagrams
Minimize time to create and edit process maps and communicate cross-department process dependencies.
- Hierarchical Process Maps and Numbering
Save time by re-using sub-processes within the model. Shape numbering changes cascade through the hierarchy improving model consistency and understanding.
- New Extended Value Stream Maps
Save time editing and updating your VSMs and create a lean view that crosses plant, divisional, and company boundaries.
- Simulate BPMN Diagrams
This popular process mapping standard is ideal for process simulation.
- New IT Architecture Modeling
In addition to modeling human resources, you can now describe how IT systems support processes and analyze resource contention.
- Simulate Empirical Data
Improve result accuracy by simulating process data maintained externally from the model.
- Multiple Scenario Analysis
Identify optimal changes through comprehensive “what-if” analysis.
- Smart Printing
Save time by managing page sizes, output formats, and watermarks from a single location. Switch instantly from laser to plotter output.
- SOA Modeling
Use messages to simulate process communication within a service-oriented architecture.
- Create Reports from Simulation Data
View simulation results through tabular and graphical reports that show side-by-side comparison of individual and aggregated statistics.
- New PDF Publishing
In addition to web and Microsoft Office publishing, you can now share your files as PDF documents.
- Visio Import
Reduce development time by leveraging legacy content.
* BPEL Exports requires additional product.
iGrafx Process - System Requirements
Minimum system requirements for installing and running iGrafx are:
- Pentium II processor 350MHz or greater
- Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows 2000
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (SP2) or higher
- 256 MB RAM
- 800X600 16-bit color display (1024X768, 16-bit color recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
The destination drive and directory may be specified during installation. However, some disk space on the drive where Windows resides, typically the "C" drive, will be used regardless of the drive specified. The approximate total disk space requirements (in Megabytes) are:
Specified Drive (if different from Drive C)
Custom (depends on selections)
Additional requirements for specific features are listed below:Org chart Import and Export and VSM Export
- Import/Export Microsoft Access Database
- Requires Microsoft Access 2000 or later
- Import/Export Microsoft Excel data
- Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later
- Import Microsoft Outlook data
- Requires Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later
- Acrobat Reader Version 7 or later is recommended
Publishing to Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office 2000 or later
- MINITAB 14.13 or later or JMP 5.1 or later