Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: RARIFILTER
RAR IFilter is a plug-in that allows Microsoft Search products and services to index RAR archives, enabling customers to search and organise content.
RAR IFilter extracts all valuable information from files stored inside RAR archive. This information includes archived directory names, list of archived files, archived files' metadata and content. Out of the box RAR IFilter indexes archived Microsoft Office, HTML and plain text files. For other file types it may invoke appropriate IFilters. Its functionality can be further extended by installing IFilters from IFilterShop or other providers. RAR IFilter also supports recursive indexing of RAR files included in the archive.
RAR IFilter supports Indexing Service, SharePoint Portal Server, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS), Search Server, SQL Server, Windows Desktop Search and all other products based on Microsoft Search technology.New features:
- Support for FAST Search Server 2010
- Improved integration with Indexing Service on Windows Server 2008 platform.
RaQuest - Features
RaQuest is a Requirements Management tool for Enterprise Architect (EA). Requirements Management may be used for managing the requirements of systems and applications effectively. With RaQuest, you can track changes of requirements and manage requirements with a range of features. RaQuest is the ideal tool for the enhanced development of your software applications.
You can not use RaQuest without Enterprise Architect.
- Define and manage Requirement items, which include the following:
- Summary and Detail
- ID, version and phase
- Due Date
- Difficulty, Priority, Stability, and Risk
- User Define Attribute
- File path or URL of Requirements
- Assigned member
- Comments for Requirements
- Update Log
- Relationships between Requirements
- Main window has two panes, This consists of a Project Tree view which is used to show the requirements hierarchy and List view which is used to show Requirement items at a glance.
- Creation of Packages to manage Requirement items.
- Generate documents for the entire project or part of project in the following formats:
- Print list of Requirement items.
- Create 'Change Requirement' for existing Requirement item(s).
- Set the Approve Requirement items.
- Set new Baselines and compare new Baselines with previous Baseline.
- Glossary feature to manage terms used in the Project.
- Add-in for Requirement taking from MS-Word.
- You can show following type of lists:
- Requirements in any Package or whole project
- Requirements which are assigned to a specified member
- Requirements pending Approval
- To-Do list
- Files and URL's
- Requirements with Priority level
- and much more...
- Sort current list.
- Filter list by specified word.
- Search specified condition in whole project.
- Customize the list elements.
- Colour Requirement items in the list by their status.
- You can show following tree types:
- Project Tree
- Member Tree
- Tree by Type
- Tree by Status
- Custom Tree
- Show following types of relationships:
- Relationship between Requirement items
- 'Connected' Requirements when a Requirement is changed
- Relationships between Requirements shown in a Matrix view
Features related to Enterprise Architect
- All information is saved in .EAP file or EA Repository.
- You can modify Requirement items in EA.
- Generate Use Case elements of EA from Requirements and perform synchronization of Use Cases.
- Generate Requirements from existing UseCase elements of EA.
- Generate Requirements from existing Requirement elements of EA.
- Refer and edit relationships between Requirements and UseCases in Matrix View.
- Compatible Glossary feature with EA Glossary.
- Generate Classes from terms in Glossary.
- Members' information is compatible with EA resource.
- Define test items related to Requirements.
- Authorize access right to prevent malfunction.
- Select plural Requirements.
RaQuest - System Requirements
Note: RaQuest needs Enterprise Architect. You can't use RaQuest without Enterprise Architect.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (32bit, SP4 or later), Windows XP (32bit, SP3 or later), Windows Vista(32bit)
- Enterprise Architect 5.0 or later version (RaQuest Version 2.3 or lower needs Enterprise Architect 4.1 build 737 (or later build), Enterprise Architect 4.5 or later version.)
- 20 MB of available hard-disk space .
- 1024x768 screen resolution preferred for showing lists and manipulate Requirement items - 800x600 useable, 640x480 not suitable.
- RaQuest can't use with Linux.