An important file format for sharing confidential documents that require rights management protection is PDF. It is far more effective for Enterprises to deploy a single rights management solution which supports their most used file formats typically the Microsoft Office and PDF file formats. End users also require these solutions to provide them with a rich set of collaboration features to effectively work as a team these features include annotating, editing, and organising documents.
- Dynamically manage AD RMS information policies for individual PDF documents
- Control PDF document usage such as viewing, copying, printing, etc.
- Selective enablement of PDF forms fill-in feature
- Provides the collaboration features users need to view, print, copy, annotate, edit, organise, and delete protected PDF files.
- Selective enablement of PDF forms security features including digital signatures
- Encrypts and protects PDF files with permissions and authorisation settings through programmatic interfaces