Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ESETENDPOP
Multilayered technology, machine learning and human expertise combined with automated security management. Provides:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Prevention of fileless attacks
- Cloud-based remote management
erwin Data Modeler - Features
- Any Data, Stored Anywhere: Manage any type of structured or unstructured data regardless of where it’s stored – from relational databases to data warehouses or in the cloud.
- Model-Driven Collaboration: By giving stakeholders an integrated view of conceptual, logical and physical models, both business and technical users can collaborate across your enterprise.
- Using Standards to Drive Data Quality: By using data models to define and deploy your enterprise data standards, youll realise more consistency and higher quality in data management.
erwin Data Modeler - System Requirements
- Microsoft-based workstation, Intel Dual Core processor or equivalent
- 5 GB available hard drive space
- 4 GB RAM minimum; more is recommended for larger models
- DVD-readable device (only if installing from DVD media)
Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, R2
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 SP2, R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016