Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ERWIN
erwin DM is the industry-leading data modeling solution with visual design and documentation capabilities for any data from anywhere across an organisation. erwin Data Modeler discovers, designs, visualises, standardises and deploys high-quality data assets through an intuitive, graphical interface. With a data model as a roadmap for your data infrastructure, you’ll have a centralised view of all your data and its sources, based on a common repository. Start using your data as a strategic asset with erwin DM.
erwin Data Modeler is available in the following editions
- erwin DM is the industry-leading data modeling solution with visual design and documentation capabilities for any data from anywhere across an organisation.
- Standard Edition: erwin DM Standard Edition is our flagship data modeling solution for creating and deploying visual data models for hybrid data infrastructures. Users automatically generate data models with a simple, graphical display to visualise a wide range of enterprise data sources. Increase quality and efficiency with reusable standards, including model templates, domains, automation macros, naming standards and datatype standards.
- Workgroup Edition: erwin DM Workgroup Edition offers the same functionality as erwin DM Standard Edition, plus a centralised model management repository, collaborative modeling with conflict resolution and change management with audit capabilities. It is ideal for teams with multiple members who are working on models simultaneously and/or that need change management functionality.
- Navigator Edition: erwin DM Navigator Edition provides read-only access to erwin data models and metadata. It provides discovery, visualisation and analysis capabilities for various roles within the organisation who need to view specific information but don’t need to create or change data models.
erwin Data Modeler - Features
- Any Data, Stored Anywhere: Manage any type of structured or unstructured data regardless of where it’s stored – from relational databases to data warehouses or in the cloud.
- Model-Driven Collaboration: By giving stakeholders an integrated view of conceptual, logical and physical models, both business and technical users can collaborate across your enterprise.
- Using Standards to Drive Data Quality: By using data models to define and deploy your enterprise data standards, youll realise more consistency and higher quality in data management.
erwin Data Modeler - System Requirements
- Microsoft-based workstation, Intel Dual Core processor or equivalent
- 5 GB available hard drive space
- 4 GB RAM minimum; more is recommended for larger models
- DVD-readable device (only if installing from DVD media)
Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, R2
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 SP2, R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016