Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACTCONTOUT
Actual Contacts for Outlook is an add-in for updating your address book and monitoring validity of e-mail addresses in contacts. Select the contacts you would like to update and add-in for Outlook will send a message containing a special form to these addresses. The respondents will be able to update their data in your address book by filling in this form.
Actual Contacts for Outlook is also able to check your address-book. It takes it a few minutes to inform you about the contacts that contain invalid email addresses. Actual Contacts for Outlook also supports validation of the recipient list in Mail Merge Mode in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word (a mail merge function is prerequisite for version 2002 or later ones).
Now Actual Contacts for Outlook has the full functionality of Contacts Verifier add-in which was earlier offered as a separate tool for Outlook.
- Compatibility: A standart message with an HTML form based on the contact's field entries is sent to the contact's e-mail address. If the e-mail client of your respondent supports HTML, he or she can correct his/her information in the fields of the form and send it back. It does not matter whether your respondent works with Windows, Linux or Macintosh operating systems - only the old text e-mail clients do not support HTML.
- No need for the Internet: You and your respondent do not need access to the Internet, but only access to e-mail. This is important if you work with organisations that limit access to the Internet for security reasons.
- Privacy: No information is sent to MAPILab or any other company. The entire contact update process is an exchange of messages between you and your respondent only.
Act! - FeaturesACT! is a contact management system that centralises contact information, organises a diary, tracks sales leads and can be used to organise marketing campaign for small and medium-sized businesses. Manage customer relationship, target sales, track marketing activity performance, organise a diary and tasks and obtain a complete view of customers.
New Features in ACT! 2012 include:
- Brand new virtual notepad offers a great alternative to sticky notes
- Capture notes, phone numbers, reminders and prioritsed to-do lists on the desktop.
- Record vital information without needing to open ACT!
- Print off notes and lists, or import them into ACT! and store notes in ACT! against history, activities or notes for specific contacts.
- Searches the entire ACT! database (including contacts, groups, companies, opportunites, notes, history and documents). Theuser can just type what they are looking for and click 'go'.
- Results can be filtered by date - all dates, the last 24 hours, last week or last month.
- Results are shown by relevance and can be double-clicked to explore in more detail.
- Searches can be refined by clicking 'back' if the user is unsure.
- ACT! can be integrated and synced with Gmail, Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
- Users can send and receive emails through Gmail, and have them automatically recorded against ACT! contacts.
- Users can create and change appointments in either application, and set reminders.
- Users can choose which kind activities to sync and clear them when they're completed.
- Work on the move with ACT! Connect (additional charge applies).
- Access ACT! data remotely through a web browser, mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
- All your data is stored in 'the cloud' so it can be accessed from virtually anywhere.
- Add new contacts and make changes to existing contacts in real time.
- Synchronise data without needing to have ACT! open.
- Share ACT! contacts with your Google and Yahoo! Accounts.
- Compatible with iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Android.
- Enhanced Welcome Page for importing customer data directly from Microsoft Excel
- Smart Tasks for creating, automating and customising processes such as scheduling calls, sending e-mails and launching e-mail marketing campaigns
- ACT! Mobile Live online mobile service that enables access to contacts and calendar, notes and history information
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Sage Business Information Services for ACT! for setting pre-defined needs to identify target prospects lists and details of existing customers that can be imported directly into ACT!
- Sage e-Marketing for ACT! enables building, sending and keeping track of marketing campaigns
- Enhanced file security.
Additional subscriptions may be required for some features.
Act! - System Requirements
- An IBM compatible computer with a 1.8 GHz (or equivalent processor); 1GB RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- 32 Bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
- 64 Bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008