Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACTPDFTK
Toolkit is a developer's library with hundreds of properties and methods that can knock out almost any PDF-related task. With simple, straight-forward .NET and COM interfaces, Toolkit hides the complexities of PDF, saving you days and even weeks of development time. Engineered in lightning-fast 32- and 64-bit native code, Toolkit pushes the envelope on performance, whether your need is just a few documents a day or thousands of pages a second.
Toolkit is now available as:
- Toolkit for Server v2017: for PDF use within deploying Desktop Applications
- Toolkit for Desktop v2016: for PDF use within deploying Server-based Applications
activePDF Toolkit - Features
- Create and modify form fields: Populate or extract form field data. Set field properties to control the appearance and behavior of fields, including read-only, required, color, font and more.
- Page and file manipulation: Extract, insert and rotate pages. Append files and stitch PDFs into a single PDF page. Embed files or Flash as an attachment with the PDF.
- XMP - Extensible Metadata platform: Extended XMP data provides the ability to classify and index the document for processing and archiving procedures.
- Bookmarks and hyperlinks: Dynamically add links and bookmarks, connect-ing to a location within the PDF file, an external location, or a URL.
- Linearisation: Prepare a PDF for page-at-time downloading from Web servers for Fast Web View.
activePDF Toolkit - System Requirements
- Windows Server 2008 (32- or 64-bit edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft .NET Framework is required to use Toolkit's .NET component (1.1, 2.0+, or 4.5.)
Desktop (32- or 64-bit editions):
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework is required to use Toolkit Desktop's .NET component (1.1 or 2.0 minimum)
Server and desktop
- 125MB of RAM
- 25 MB of hard disk space (for application)