Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACTPDFSV
ActivePDF Server is a scalable PDF printing solution developed for use in high-volume document environments. Create pixel perfect PDF reproductions by intercepting print streams or converting directly from PostScript. With support for PDF/A and PDF/X, international standards compliance is built-in. PDF generation capabilities can be added virtually to any enterprise business application; converting anything printable to PDF.
activePDF Server - Features
- Print-to PDF conversion: Programmatically print to PDF from any Windows-based application capable of printing.
- Advanced image and graphic handling options: Control image options such as down-sampling, resolution and color management.
- PDFMark support: Insert PDFMarks into your print job, dynamically adding PDF elements such as annotations, bookmarks, articles and more.
- File naming options: Set output file name, dynamically create a unique file name, or create a base file name and configure Server to auto-number.
- Virtual printer technology: Dynamically create and release printers as needed, based on workload.
- Font embedding and substitution: Define whether to embed or subset fonts in PDF output. Control substitution and behavior for TrueType fonts.
- PostScript, PCL and XPS to PDF
- Image to PDF
- .NET and COM APIs
- Concatenate to existing
- PDF encryption
- Password protect files
- Digital signatures
- PDF, PDF/A and PDF/X
- Email and FTP output options
- PDF metadata
- Paper size and scaling options
activePDF Server - System Requirements
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
Additional Software Requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework