Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: ACT
Act! delivers powerful, easy-to-use Customer and Contact Management and emarketing features that help you be prepared for every interaction, so you can focus on growing your business. Act! gives you the freedom to choose the best plan to fit your unique business. Deploy Act! on-premises or hosted by us in the cloud. Pay monthly, annually or purchase the software. Use online, offline and on your mobile device.
Sage Act! is available in the following editions:
- Act! Pro: The perfect fit for individuals and small businesses that seek robust contact management functionality for a low upfront price.
- Act! Premium: Collaborate with your team to stay up-to-date on the latest contact and activity details, automate best practice sales processes and send targeted email marketing campaigns from in the office or on the road.
- Act! Essentials: Consolidate and manage your contacts, activities, notes and history in one organised place, accessible from anywhere.
Act! Pro features:
- Contact Management: Track customer information, manage calendars and prioritise activities
- Sales & Opportunity Tracking: Convert leads, drive sales through the pipeline and track productivity
- Email Marketing: Segment contacts, create and send targeted email campaigns and prioritise hot leads
- Business Insights: Segment and target select customer groups, gain critical business insights and guide strategic improvements
Act! Premium features:
- Product: Act! is easy to use and customised to fit your unique business, deploy Act! on-premises or hosted by us in the cloud and use online, offline and on your mobile device
- Customer Success: We're here to help you grow your business - call, email or chat with us as often as you'd like. Or, browse our extensive online resources at any time
- Connections: Stay connected to the tools and apps you love, with exclusive access to hundreds of Act! Connect integrations that help you automate tasks and save time
Act! Essentials features:
- Get Organised: Manage contacts, activities and most importantly, your time, by keeping your notes, history and interactions together in one organised place
- Stay Ahead: Know the latest details about your contacts, wherever you are, from any device, so you can prioritise your day and make informed decisions
- Extend Your Reach: Intelligently segment your target list, customise relevant, engaging messages, hit send - and watch the results roll in.
Act! - FeaturesACT! is a contact management system that centralises contact information, organises a diary, tracks sales leads and can be used to organise marketing campaign for small and medium-sized businesses. Manage customer relationship, target sales, track marketing activity performance, organise a diary and tasks and obtain a complete view of customers.
New Features in ACT! 2012 include:
- Brand new virtual notepad offers a great alternative to sticky notes
- Capture notes, phone numbers, reminders and prioritsed to-do lists on the desktop.
- Record vital information without needing to open ACT!
- Print off notes and lists, or import them into ACT! and store notes in ACT! against history, activities or notes for specific contacts.
- Searches the entire ACT! database (including contacts, groups, companies, opportunites, notes, history and documents). Theuser can just type what they are looking for and click 'go'.
- Results can be filtered by date - all dates, the last 24 hours, last week or last month.
- Results are shown by relevance and can be double-clicked to explore in more detail.
- Searches can be refined by clicking 'back' if the user is unsure.
- ACT! can be integrated and synced with Gmail, Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
- Users can send and receive emails through Gmail, and have them automatically recorded against ACT! contacts.
- Users can create and change appointments in either application, and set reminders.
- Users can choose which kind activities to sync and clear them when they're completed.
- Work on the move with ACT! Connect (additional charge applies).
- Access ACT! data remotely through a web browser, mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
- All your data is stored in 'the cloud' so it can be accessed from virtually anywhere.
- Add new contacts and make changes to existing contacts in real time.
- Synchronise data without needing to have ACT! open.
- Share ACT! contacts with your Google and Yahoo! Accounts.
- Compatible with iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Android.
- Enhanced Welcome Page for importing customer data directly from Microsoft Excel
- Smart Tasks for creating, automating and customising processes such as scheduling calls, sending e-mails and launching e-mail marketing campaigns
- ACT! Mobile Live online mobile service that enables access to contacts and calendar, notes and history information
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Sage Business Information Services for ACT! for setting pre-defined needs to identify target prospects lists and details of existing customers that can be imported directly into ACT!
- Sage e-Marketing for ACT! enables building, sending and keeping track of marketing campaigns
- Enhanced file security.
Additional subscriptions may be required for some features.
Act! - System Requirements
- An IBM compatible computer with a 1.8 GHz (or equivalent processor); 1GB RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- 32 Bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
- 64 Bit versions of Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008