Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: DSNWTLS
This is an extension for Visual Studio that allows developers to quickly create WiX-based setup projects in a familiar Visual Studio way.
The Designer for WiX Toolset lets you forget the plain Windows Installer XML and concentrate on your deployment logic. It integrates several editors with the Visual Studio IDE and provides a set of vdproj designers to configure the file system, registry, user interface, custom actions, launch conditions and more for your setup projects.
- Use visual editors instead of plain XML: The Designer integrates several editors with the Visual Studio IDE and follows the vdproj way familiar to all Visual Studio developers. With these editors enabled for all WiX-based setup projects, you can set up and work with WiX-specific features: The file system, the registry, file types, custom actions, launch conditions and user interface
- The Designer is not another WiX editor: It is a Visual Studio extension embedded into the VS IDE that combines your projects and deployment scenarios into integrated solutions without running any standalone tools.
- All of your WiX setup projects are supported: You can use the Designer daily to build any setup project type supported by the WiX Toolset including standard msi installation packages, web-deployment setup projects, merge modules, etc.
- Installation user interface - vdproj dialogs over WiX UI: To support the consistent installation user experience for each step of your deployment scenario, the Designer implements vdproj built-in dialogs in addition to the WiX UI Dialog Library. Using the designer you can add any vdproj dialogs to your WiX setup project, from a splash screen to the register user dialog.
- Create setups and deploy your projects faster: From usual msi installation packages to web-deployment projects, the Designer for WiX will accelerate your development many-fold and set you free from the necessity to figure out all the schemas and XML features the WiX Toolset is built on. Simply utilise the appropriate editor and get a WiX feature to work in minutes.
Disk Director Advanced Workstation - Features
- Manipulate: Manage your data, whether you are splitting, resizing, converting or merging volumes. Create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Format: Let Acronis Disk Director make complex operations easy and more efficient with an intuitively designed user interface. Format your drive with the correct file system, whether FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Exts, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Clone disk to a replacement HDD. No need to spend hours installing your old disk's operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes.
- Convert: As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
- Access: Acronis Disk Editor allows direct byte accessing and editing capabilities on your disk.
- Partition: Mapping hard drives and creating partitions are made easy, allowing you to do more in less time. Format, label and make your partitions active in one easy step reducing time spent and risk of errors.
- Recover: Volume recovery is an easy to use tool that lets you recover volumes that were accidentally deleted or damaged due to a hardware failure.
- Install: The ability to SPLIT your existing single volume into two volumes, and install a second operating system into the second volume.
- Span volume across multiple physical disks - Supports up to 32 disks.
- NEW UEFI compatibility: Acronis Disk Director 12 is now ready to work on both bios-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- NEW Supports Windows 10: Acronis Disk Director 12 is fully certified to work with all Windows operating systems up to Windows 10.
Disk Director Advanced Workstation - System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
- Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (all editions, including SBS)
Supported File Systems
- FAT16, FAT32, NTFS
- Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS3, Linux SWAP
- Special sector-by-sector support for copying and moving partitions of any other type