Altair Monarch is a desktop application for streamlining your reporting and analytics.
Extract data from any source including turning unstructured data like PDFs and text files into rows and columns. Once data is extracted, you can clean, transform, blend and enrich the data in a click-based interface, free of coding and scripting, and export to any platform for reporting and visualization.
- Access & extract data from any source
- Prepare data with code-free functions
- Join & transform with click-based commands
- Analyze & visualize your data
- Automate repeatable work
Altair Monarch - Features
- Access & Extract Data From Any Source Users can automatically access and extract data from any source including CSV, Excel, PDF, TXT, JSON, XML, HTML and various databases. Increased access to data means fewer errors, less manual manipulation of data, faster insights and more aha moments for you and your organization.
- Clean Data with Pre-Built Functions Monarch replaces coding, scripting, pivot tables and complex Excel formulas with click-based data transformations, making it a true self-service application for any user.
- Click-to-Join Disparate Data Combining disparate sources with Monarch is easy. Simply indicate Join Keys to instantly blend and reconcile data from multiple systems. No advanced knowledge of macros, functions or VLOOKUPs required.
- Analyze & Visualize Your Data Summarize and analyze your data quickly within Monarch, or leverage pre-built connectors for exporting to Excel, visualization and advanced analytics tools. Simply refreshing your data in Monarch automatically updates your visualizations and dashboards whenever you need.
- Automate Your Repeatable Processes Ability to streamline repeatable processes. Pre-built Models and Workspaces contain all data extraction and cleansing commands needed for preparing recurring reports. Simply refresh the source files and the data prep work is done.
Altair Monarch - System Requirements
Operating systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later, 4 GB RAM, 600 MB disk
Data source inputs:
- Documents: CSV, Excel, HTML, JSON, PDF Report, SAS Transport, Text Report, XML.
- Databases: Access, DB2, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Informix, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP BusinessObjects Universe, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Salesforce, SharePoint, Splunk, Sybase, OData, ODBC, OLEDB
- Big Data: Hadoop, MongoDB, Cloudant, Redshift, Impala
Native data exports:Angoss, CSV, Excel, IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Watson Analytics, JSON, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power BI, Monarch Swarm, Panopticon, Qlik, SAS, Tableau Server, Tableau Tde