Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: DESIGNER
Benefit from the versatile authoring tools in CorelDRAW Technical Suite that allow you to create detailed assembly instructions, complex user manuals, multi-faceted documentation and more. Achieve unsurpassed productivity with new, high-caliber features to accelerate efficiency and get full support for technical standards to publish, share or print with this expansive technical illustration and drafting software.
- Productive 3D models and visualization
- Compatibility with the latest file formats
- Precise technical illustration with Corel DESIGNER
- Innovative design technology with CorelDRAW
- Progressive image editing with Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- 3D PDF publishing
- Corel Font Manager
- Advanced automation capabilities
- Design tools
- Isometric drawing tools
- Align and distribute nodes
- Advanced dimension tools
- Precise illustration tools
- Precision layout and drawing tools
- Streamlined callout creation
- Drawing scale control
- SharePoint CMS integration
- AfterShot 3 HDR
- Translation Memory System (TMS) workflow
- OPTIONAL: 3D CAD repurposing capabilities
- OPTIONAL: Automated 3D CAD to illustration update and 3D publishing
- >Hotspot capabilities
- Object Styles
- Equation Editor
- QR Code generator
- Increased performance and technology support
- Publish to WordPress
- Add Perspective effect
- Apply envelopes to bitmaps
- Time-saving LiveSketch tool
- Microsoft Surface Dial support
- Powerful stylus capabilities
- GPU accelerated vector previews
- Symmetry drawing mode
- Straighten photos interactively
- Adjust photo perspective interactively
- Easy access to design assets
- Touch friendly user interface
- Total control over fills and transparency
CorelDRAW Technical Suite - FeaturesCorel Designer provides a complete toolset for vector graphics and image editing. It has an easy-to-learn interface and highly productive tools. Create, manage, plot, share and re-use technical diagrams, illustrations and schematics.
- Drawing Tools:
- Draw basic shapes such as lines, curves, circles, ellipses, rectangles and polygons
- Zoom in and out when drawing an object using intuitive Zoom shortcuts
- Use Linear Pattern tools to spray a series of objects along a line including chains, hoses, pipes, caulking and soldering.
- Technical Illustration Tools:
- Create and modify detailed callouts using halos and add dimensions, connector lines, line style sizes and custom line endings to projects using a wide array of specialised illustration tools.
- Precision Snapping:
- Specify locations in technical drawings using Gravity snapping to locate snap points for adding or modifying geometry while using any tool.
- Editing Tools:
- Use the Transformation Docker window to move, rotate, scale, flip, skew and project objects to top, front and right isometric views
- Combine multiple objects into a single object using Convert to Ellipse and Join Curves
- Delete portions of objects between intersecting lines using the Virtual Segment Delete tool
- Control snapping using Keyboard Snaps for Absolute, Centre, Edge, Grids, Intersections, Midpoints, Nodes, Tangent and Quadrant.
- Support for Symbols:
- Reduce the overall file sizes of illustrations using thousands of industry-standard symbols that can be stored in files or linked to over a network
- Create and link custom symbols libraries
- Update linked symbols using the Link Manager to make changes in a central location and update all related graphics.
- Tracing Functionality:
- Scan legacy raster images, diagrams and schematics using TWAIN-compatible scanning devices and convert them to editable vector images for manipulation in Corel Designer.
- Compatibility with Industry Formats:
- Import and export files from AutoCAD 2002 DXF/DWG, CGM, Microsoft Word DOC, Microsoft Visio VSD, PDF, SVG and Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language (HPGL/2)
- Exchange information with a wide range of Corel products including CorelDRAW, WordPerfect, Corel Ventura, Quattro Pro and Corel Presentations.
- Network Installation:
- Deploy Corel Designer across corporate intranets using enhanced Microsoft Windows Installer compliancy.
- Customisable Work Environment:
- Set up similar environments to those in Micrografx Designer, CorelDRAW and Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications scripting technology enables the development of plug-in applications or customising of tasks
- Customise Corel Designer to corporate standards.
CorelDRAW Technical Suite - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, NT 4.0 with SP6, 2000 with SP3, Me or XP Home or Professional Edition
- Pentium II processor, 200 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM recommended (required for Windows XP)
- 200 MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Mouse (tablet recommended)
- 1024 x 768 monitor.