Whether you're strategising for this year, next year or beyond, you'll need a GoTo that will enhance and ensure the ability to support, manage and connect customer teams wherever they are - regardless of user device.
builds out essential location-independent IT support strategies from
remote access to conversational ticketing and beyond - wherever work
happens. With Central, you'll empower remote IT that's centrally
secured, monitored and managed.
Game-changing benefits of Central
- enhanced flexibility and adaptability on the fly
- teams that collaborate both seamlessly and securely
- IT infrastructures that can be maintained from anywhere
- centralised remote monitoring and management (RMM)
- automate routine tasks easily to drive growth
- shore up defences against unauthorised access
- mitigate risks related to mishandling of data
- enhance business continuity for customer businesses
- optimise resource allocation, helping control costs and complexity
- non-disruptive software updates
- drive productivity across hybrid teams
- inventory reporting to improve team organisation
- start with a base plan, adding insight, security and automation modules required
for achieving more, faster
user and device management via Central
includes multi-monitor display and support, file transfer
capabilities, desktop sharing, in-session security controls and so
IT teams can achieve more - and faster - with reliable remote access
that goes beyond Windows or Mac to include iOS and Android. Managed
services providers (MSPs) can rest assured of the delivery of
reliable support via remote control, computer and user grouping, with
automated software updates.
for users requiring kiosk, point-of-sale (POS), or digital
The dashboard enables status monitoring from any device as well as
management of alerts about connectivity - and you can also deploy
software from the same dashboard.
users divided into groups according to site, function or other
criteria, and granular permissions control enacted, organisations can
even extend computer access. Security is enhanced with two-factor
authentication (2FA) as well as integration with top-rated
Central, you can quickly and easily detect critical issues and manage
updates, benefiting from fast, secure HD remote access, critical
patch management, actionable reporting, powerful IT automation and
more. And you can access endpoints from mobile apps as well as the
Whether your need is to support internal IT, hardware, or to drive business as an MSP, Central from our vendor partner GoTo can assist visibility and control. Call QBS today on +44 (0)20 8733 7100 to discuss the optimum automated remote support solution for your requirement - or simply click here to send a message.