Whether you're in the market for a professional or enterprise grade remote access solution, VNC Connect from RealVNC targets and improves operational efficiency in the organisation.
VNC Connect, organisations can seamlessly connect their devices either directly
or via cloud, easing and streamlining the management of hundreds of
different devices, phones or laptops if needed. And they're joining millions of users of RealVNC screen-sharing
cybersecurity threats even as you ensure enabled cloud and user
across an IoT
with enhanced and upgraded systems connected with RealVNC technology.
from an Enterprise subscription that ensures large, expansive
organisations can deliver the tools that foster agility and
compliance despite the business landscape's ever-moving targets on
cybersecurity, regulation and flexibility - the Professional grade
for your multi-tasking team hero who struggles to be in more than one
place at a time.
VNC Connect from RealVNC, you have a fast and simple yet sufficiently
sophisticated remote-access service that's trustworthy enough to
factor into productivity and availability calculations.
With RealVNC Connect, your organisation can do this and more
- Move away from porous username-and-password based remote access
- Reduce support call repeat rates, call handling time and on-site travel costs
- Slash requirements for specialised training and documentation related to remote support
- Benefit from improved employee and customer satisfaction, enjoying real-time services
- Anticipate and stop system failures in their tracks
- Make delivering on-site service easier and safer
- Increase systems uptime by identifying and resolving problems faster
- Deploy audit and security functionality that supports business and compliance objectives
Meet growing demands for greater security and resilience
Fully configurable out of the box, VNC Connect delivers granular control over your set-up for specific needs and use cases - and installation-free remote support sessions can be launched in seconds.
can use Windows 10 and Server 2016, 8.1 and Server 2012 R2, 8 and
Server 2012, or 7 and Server 2008 R2; Apple Mac 10.12 Sierra, 10.11
El Capitan, or 10.10 Yosemite; Linux Ubuntu 16.04 LTS+, RHEL/CentOS
6 to 7, or SUSE Enterprise 11; or Raspberry Pi's built-in Raspbian
And VNC Connect now also benefits from the latest RealVNC Server and supporting programs for installation on and control of remote computers, wherever they happen to be, that's easier than ever.
why juggle separate, disparate remote access connectivity offerings?
us at QBS on +44 (0) 20 8733 7100 or click
here to learn more.