Because organisations continue to clamour for cloud and software-as-a-service (SaaS), Snow Software is ramping up the ability of its offerings for optimised cloud - helping them attain the very best bang for their buck, euro or pound.
Management from Snow, organisations can more easily isolate and
eliminate unnecessary or unused licenses as well as tackle the spread
of shadow IT, discovering and removing unwanted, unapproved
No one wants to pay twice or be blindsided by non-compliance
comprehensive discovery engine and freshly enhanced feature sets, organisations can successfully uncover, manage, and track SaaS
applications, penetrating into user activities. With improved dashboards too, greater visibility with context is achieved across software, hardware, SaaS and cloud.
is great for partners - because every organisation wants to
resources in today’s hybrid technology
bridging the challenges typically felt both by IT asset management
and finance operations (finops) teams. Better
cloud management also points to an enhanced ability to
reduce, even eliminate, data leaks across the enterprise.
spending in organisations has been forecast to continue rising -
which means that cost control will become increasingly critical for
customers. Yet it remains incredibly challenging for customers to
understand exactly what they are using in terms of IT, especially in the cloud, and how much they are spending.
Here are just a few features and enhanced capabilities
are continuing to struggle to fully manage their SaaS environments,
SaaS Management can help:
- track use of generative AI applications such as ChatGPT, leveraging metrics such as consumption data on the user, the device or time in the application.
- leverage browser-based extenstion options for Chrome and Edge to hunt out unapproved or unknown applications being used
- gain a deeper, more granular view of user activity, for instance by tracking total monthly costs per user
- better understand high-level views of total SaaS cost, user activity, unused seats and more with updated dashboards
- identify software running inside containers - from Kubernetes to OpenShift - with Snow Atlas
- deliver insights with context that empowers immediate action
- create predictability around budgets
- automate license provisioning
that clears the view of
complex IT environments,
demonstrating the value of an entire IT stack.
Call QBS Software on +44 (0) 20 8733 7100 to learn how the Snow portfolio can help you deliver certainty and savings, empowering better decision-making and reducing risk for customers and partners. Or simply click here to email the team.