Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: XCHANGEMNG
EXCHANGEmanager is an e-mail security product that helps to ensure that all e-mail communications are available, compliant and secure, processing and checking outbound and internal e-mail for complisance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
EXCHANGEmanager - FeaturesEXCHANGEmanager secures internal mail by:
- Intercepting and securing all MS Exchange 2003/7 email messages.
- Scanning internal email for malware and enforcing internal email payload controls.
- Protecting people from profanity, harassment, sharing illicit file types and other inappropriate material.
- Enabling internal email policies using the same flexible content aware MIMEsweeper for SMTP policy framework already in place.
Features & BenefitsPolicy
- Detailed policy rules - Allows customers to create policies for internet and internal email from the same policy. Policies can be defined to covers specific users, groups, file types, sizes and extensions, content in headers, footers, body, attachment properties and more.
- Email compliance policies - Controls how emails are distributed as well as permitted email routing and payloads, with full monitoring and audit trails.
- Monitoring mode -Silently applies policy without enforcement to understand any violations prior to creating policy.
- Multi-language usage controls - Stops the use of profanity or harassment in email circulating within an organization with multi-language dictionary support provided by the built-in ThreatLab managed lists.
- Roles-based management and workflow - Scalable and robust roles base management system allows the delegation of control for valuable or sensitive information violations to policy specialists according to severity or type.
- Anti-malware scanning - Using the installed Anti-virus products provided by the MIMEsweeper for SMTP product and the in depth file analysis routines of the MIMEsweeper engine controls malicious material being circulated internally.
MIMEsweeper content aware
- Comprehensive file type controls - Binary file type identification and full message decomposition ensures no hiding of files. File recognition of archiving, streaming media and hundreds of other common file types analyzed by source, type and size. Unrecognized files are automatically blocked, quarantined or deleted according to policy.
- Optimizing the message flow- Custom rules permit unecessary attachments to be stripped or compressed based on policy, to optimize network traffic and inbox sizes.
- Regular expressions- Built-in and custom detection of common business terms including payment card industry (PCI), personally identifiable information (PII) and compliance terms.
- Managed lists and customizable dictionaries- Auto-updating managed lists for mutli-language profanity and editable compliance dictionaries (Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Securities and Equities Commission (SEC), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)).
- Detection of sensitive information- Integrates with CONTENTsafe for proactive protection and detection of sensitive information being exchanged internally.
Management and reporting
- Intuitive web-based management and reporting- To simplify administration and auditing while reducing administration costs.
- Full integration with MS Exchange Server 2003/7- Through an easy to use MMC snap-in that simply extends MS Exchange functionality.
- Scalable- There are no limits to mail box users and easy deployment in distributed configurations with load balancing and full fault tolerance.
- MS Exchange Server 'cluster awareness'- Simple management and reporting in larger Exchange environments.
- Connectivity -Connecting to MIMEsweeper for SMTP for full policy control, reporting and message management. EXCHANGEmanager "interceptors" reside on Exchange server and pass messages to MIMEsweeper for scanning over HTTP/S.
EXCHANGEmanager - System RequirementsSoftware requirements
Windows 2003 or Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) for Exchange Server 2003
Windows Server 2003 (64 bit) and Windows Server 2008 (64 bit) for Exchange Server 2007
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 (SP2 or higher) or Exchange Server 2007 (SP1 or higher)