Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: BOPUPCS
Simple, integrated animation for Rhino 5 for Windows.
Objects and views become animated when they are modified in Bongos animate mode.
- NEW: Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- NEW: Save multiple animations per file.
- NEW: Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- NEW: Create architectural animations from named views.
- NEW: Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- NEW: Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- NEW: Support for 64-bit Rhino 5 for Windows.
- Just drag and drop to create animations in Rhino.
- No losing valuable time changing between programs.
- Preview inside Rhino, in real time, in any shading mode (including Neon!)
- Render to video using any compatible renderer.
BodyPaint 3D - Features
- Immediate Feedback: There’s no need to waste time transitioning textures between environments - you’ll always see an accurate depiction of the texture so you can concentrate on making it look great.
- Tools, Tools, Tools: More than 200 presets put a wide array of natural media and special effects brushes within easy reach.
- Distortion-free Painting: BodyPaint 3D's projection painting projects your texture the way you intended it to look on the 3D object on which you were painting.
- 32-bit Color & Hdr Editing: You can paint in up to 32-bit color depth, which gives even more texture control and incredibly smooth color gradations. BodyPaint 3D also enables editing of HDR and EXR formats letting you to use these powerful formats in your 3D scenes.
- Direct Connection To Your 3d Application: BodyPaint 3D offers plugins to easily exchange models, textures and UVs between BodyPaint 3D and popular 3D applications like 3ds Max, Maya and Softimage.
- Painting Multiple Textures At Once: With BodyPaint 3D you can paint an entire material with a single stroke. Each brush can paint up to ten channels simultaneously, so a single brushstroke can affect Color, Bump, Specularity, Reflection, Transparency and other properties. There is no need to match the various channels in your 3D application.
- Painting Over Multiple Objects: BodyPaint 3D can paint over multiple objects using a single stroke. Projection painting allows distortion-free painting across multiple objects to eliminate seams and get the results you want.
- Painting Tools: All your favorite painting tools are available in BodyPaint 3D, including Clone, Smear, Sponge, Dodge and Burn tools. The standard brush tool includes pressure, hardness, size, bitmap, distortion, rotation, jitter and other parameters for hundreds of painting possibilities.
- Layering In The 3rd Dimension: In addition to its own B3D format, MAXON BodyPaint 3D can read and write layers and masks in PSD and TIF file formats.
- Projection Painting: The detachable projection layers in particular make when painting textures onto complex geometry easier by letting objects or images be placed freely before the projection is applied.
BodyPaint 3D - System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or higher on Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU with SSE3 support
- macOS 10.11.6 or 10.12.4+ with 64-bit CPU running on Intel-based Apple Macintosh
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), OpenGL graphics card supporting OpenGL 4.1 (dedicated GPU recommended)
- The GPU renderer requires an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card on Windows or AMD on macOS which supports OpenCL 1.2 or higher. We recommend at least 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering
- USB port, Registration is required
Note: MAXON cannot guarantee support of new hardware and operating systems shipped after release of this Cinema 4D/BodyPaint 3D version.