Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: AUTOSQLB
Automated-SQL-Builder is an ActiveX Control that contains an interactive tool for building Select SQL statements and that supports most SQL ANSI-92 databases. End users can create queries without knowledge of the underlying SQL syntax. Developers can restrict the functionality to match the skill level of the User, utilizing the control's comprehensive array of properties ASB now supports most Databases including Oracle, Access, SQL Server, DB2 & MySQL and works in both bound or unbound mode.
Automated-SQL-Builder - FeaturesAutomated-SQL-Builder is an ActiveX Control that contains an interactive tool for building Select SQL statements and that supports most SQL ANSI-92 databases. Create queries without knowledge of the underlying SQL syntax with support for working in both bound or unbound mode.
It is compatible with the following containers:
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, 6.0 and 97
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, 6.0 and 5.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ .NET and 6.0
- Microsoft Visual C# .NET
- Microsoft Office XP, 2000 and 97
- Microsoft Access 2002, 2000 and 97
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 7.0 and 6.5
- .NET Common Language Runtime 1.0.
- Support for most SQL ANSI-92 databases including Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Access and SQL Server
- Work in unbound mode without a database connection
- All tables and fields can be manipulated at run-time
- Export data button with a changeable caption
- Build database connections at design time via a connection property page or build a connection at run-time
- Select tables, views and queries
- Restrict the functionality based on the skill level of the user via properties
- Drop into new or existing applications and setup controls
- Control that exposes user-generated SQL and query results in the form of an ADO recordset
- Create table joins
- Support for Where and Having conditions
- Search the database for available values
- Multiple conditional query automation via a SQL Assumption Engine
- And/or automation via a SQL Assumption Engine
- Group by and Order by
- Calculated field builder
- Create database views
- Open, save and delete queries
- View and sort results in a grid
- Export query results to Microsoft Excel.
Automated-SQL-Builder - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT 3.51 or 4.0, 2000, ME, XP or Server 2003
- 64 MB RAM
- 11 MB available hard disk space.