Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: TMDEEPSEC
Trend Micro Deep Security provides advanced server security for physical, virtual and cloud servers. It protects enterprise applications and data from ransomware, breaches and business disruptions without requiring emergency patching. This comprehensive, centrally-managed platform helps you simplify security operations while accelerating regulatory compliance and the ROI of virtualisation and cloud projects.
- Ransomware protection: Ransomware is increasingly targeting servers, including recent high profile examples such as SAMSAM, where attackers use known software vulnerabilities to inject ransomware. Attacks on your servers, where critical data (e.g. file servers) and applications reside, can be particularly disruptive to your business.
- Server virtualisation: Get mature technology from the recognised leader in virtualisation security. With integrated security designed for virtual servers, you can deploy comprehensive security without sacrificing performance or management. Deep Security lets you secure your virtual environment while achieving the increased efficiencies and ROI of virtualisation. Virtualisation-aware security preserves performance and increases VM densities.
- Desktop virtualisation: Get comprehensive protection for virtual desktops while preserving performance and consolidation ratios. Built specifically to handle the rigors of virtual desktop environments, Deep Security maximises protection for a broad spectrum of virtual desktop scenarios. Optimised security for VMware VDI environmentsanti-malware, intrusion prevention, web application protection, host firewall and moreensures no extra footprint from a security agent to impact the virtual desktops and the underlying host.
- VMware NSX integration: The VMware NSX platform represents the latest step forward to secure the modern data center through VMware and Trend Micros joint commitment to design the ideal next-generation security framework. The combination of NSX and the Trend Micro Deep Security platform furthers the automation of security deployments while increasing protection for your virtual environment.
- Virtual patching: Hundreds of software vulnerabilities like Shellshock and Heartbleed are exposed each month and timely patching is expensive, prone to error and often impossible. Trend Micro Deep Security delivers immediate protection while eliminating the operational pains of emergency patching and costly system downtime. This includes protecting against ransomware attacks that attempt to use vulnerabilities. Deep Security keeps your servers protected while reducing the risk of breach.
- Cloud protection: Whether youre deploying a private, public, or hybrid cloud, Trend Micro provides you with cloud protection thats optimised for virtual and cloud environments. You get better protection, less administrative complexity and increased performance. Agentless and agent-based deployments provide flexible cloud implementation options with cross-cloud management to secure your servers, applications and data.
- Security and operations visibility: VMware and Trend Micro have partnered to deliver the first security and operations management solution designed for virtualised environments. Trend Micro Deep Security Management Pack for vRealise Operations allows the operations team to see the security status, security-related events and overall health of the virtual data center from a single view. This allows the operations team to correlate system activity with security activity and address problems in the virtual data center holistically.
- Compliance: The complexity and fluidity of desktop and server virtualisation pose security, compliance and performance risks that require specialised, virtualisation-optimised protection and performance. Deep Security provides integrated security and compliance for business systems operating in physical, virtual and cloud environments. It addresses several PCI DSS requirements and provides core security controls with a unique approach that economically solves the toughest compliance challenges.
ThinApp - Features
- OS Migrations Made Easy:Quickly migrate your legacy applications to Windows 7 or Windows 10 without the need to recode, retest and recertify. Automatically convert silent-installed applications to ThinApp packages. If you've already packaged applications with ThinApp for use on XP or older versions of Windows convert them to the ThinApp Windows format with ThinApp's Relink feature.
- Security without System Changes: Applications can run in restricted user accounts on locked-down PCs with no system changes and without reducing the security policy. ThinApp has no kernel-mode code and cannot violate machine group policy applied to the user. It cannot give application-elevated permissions to devices on the machine, which prevents unintended policy violations.
- Application Isolation for Zero Conflicts:Package an entire 32-bit or 64-bit application and its settings into a single .MSI or .EXE executable that can be deployed to many Windows operating environments. Virtual applications are isolated from each other and execute independently without making changes to the underlying operating system, eliminating application-to-application conflict and application-to-OS conflicts. ThinApp packages can be delivered and managed with App Volumes for complete lifecycle management.
- Mobile Access:Whether on the road or in the office, users require reliable and flexible application access across devices. With ThinApp, users don't need to install software or device drivers and don't need admin rights. Applications run directly from portable storage devices, including Flash drives.
- No Application Silos:The traditional IT model of one application per server requires dedicated hardware for specific applications that cannot coexist, whether for technical reasons or concerns about data isolation. ThinApp eliminates these application silos for better use of existing assets while making your applications easier to manage and deploy.
ThinApp - System Requirements
Supported Platforms, Applications and Systems
You can run ThinApp packages on the following operating systems and server configurations:
• 32-bit platforms – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10,Windows Server 2008.
• 64-bit platforms – Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10,Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
• RDSH server and Citrix XenApp.
Note: Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP or Windows 2003, so these operating systems are nolonger supported as ThinApp deployment platforms. However, Windows XP is still supported as anoperating system for ThinApp capture machines only.
ThinApp supports virtualising the following application architectures:
• 16-bit applications running on 32-bit Windows operating systems.
• 32-bit applications running on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
• 64-bit applications running on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
• Virtual applications running on 16-bit or non-x86 operating systems, such as Windows CE.
• 64-bit virtual applications running on 32-bit Windows operating systems.
• 16-bit virtual applications running on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
• Applications requiring installation of kernel-mode device drivers (ODBC drivers are supported becausethey are user-mode device drivers).
• Products such as antivirus and personal firewalls.
• Scanner and printer drivers and some VPN clients.