Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: EXCANTISPA
Exclaimer Anti-spam for Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 and Small Business Server 2008/2011 eliminates the threats and hassles from spam. Exclaimer Anti-spam works on a system of features and rules; in most cases, these provide a layer over existing Microsoft Exchange settings. Features are used to define core configuration for Microsoft Exchange anti-spam filters and as such, these are always processed first. Rules are provided to access settings which are likely to be changed on a more regular basis; users can:
- Maintain a list of recipients for whom anti-spam tests will never be performed (using the Recipient White List rule).
- Maintain a list of senders who are considered to be 'safe' and for whom anti-spam tests will never be performed (using the Sender White List rule).
- Maintain a list of senders who are considered to be 'unsafe' and from whom email messages will be blocked (using the Sender Block List rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with messages classified as spam as a result of Content filtering (using the Content filtering rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with messages classified as spam as a result of checking the Sender ID (using the sender ID rule).
- Specify actions to be taken with bulk email messages that are checked and classified by Commtouch (using the Commtouch Classifications rule).
- A Scenario for every occasion: a Wizard guides users through setup and introduces 4 basic scenarios that cover their every need:
- Quarantine to users' Junk folder
- The power of Commtouch: Commtouch's Recurrent Pattern Detection technology is tried and trusted around the world band it works to cut out spam without any impact on the flow of the emails that are critical to teh business.
- Auto-whitelist: makes a note of everyone the user sends emails to
- WhiteList maintenance: users can maintain a whitelist to ensure they get the emails they want as efficiently as possible
- SmartScreen from the smart guys at Microsoft Research: comes with an Intelligent Message Filter that learns what spam looks like.
EventLog Analyzer - Features
- Log Management: Log Management for Network Security
- Application Log Reports: Monitor Application Logs & Generate Reports
- IT Compliance Reports: Be Audit Ready and Stay 100% Compliant
- System and User Monitoring Log Reports: Stay Informed on Event Activities in Real-Time
- Security Information Management: Total Security for your Network
- Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) Features: Log Management Solution for MSSP's
- SIEM: Holistic approach for Network IT security
- Alerts and Notifications: Get Real-time Alerts to Resolve Network Problems
- Third-party tool integration: Gain Advanced Security Intelligence
EventLog Analyzer - System Requirements
- Dual-core processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 50 GB hard disk space for the product.
- 1024x768 display resolution.
Operating System Requirements:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, 2000, XP, & NT and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012
- Linux - RedHat 8.0/9.0, Mandrake/Mandriva, SuSE, Fedora, CentOS
- Ability to run in any virtual environment
Supported Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and later
- Firefox 4 and later
- Chrome 8 and later
Bundled with the product:
- MS SQL 2005
- MS SQL 2008
- MS SQL 2012
- MS SQL 2014