Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: FASTCUBE
FastCube enables you to analyse data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
FastCube is a set of OLAP Desktop components. It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo and higher and Lazarus.
- Instant data slice creation. Data sources schemas or SQL queries
- All basic statistical operations (count, sum, minimum, maximum, average, variance, etc.)
- Special functions (number of unique values, first value, list of unique values)
- Filters for measured values
- Automatic component layout of date and time
- Unlimited number of measures in a summary table
- Possible to put data into table columns or table rows, as well as on any level of measurements
- Calculated data (based on FastScript)
- Calculated filters for numeric data by using output formatting
- Calculated filters for values when calculating data (based on FastScript)
- Numeric data display control by using output formatting
- Numeric data output as a value or as percent (in a row, column, group or table total)
- Possible to use data of Date, Time and Row type
- Conditional highlighting of cell value in a slices (in a range)
- Possible to minimise measurements as a whole as well as separate values
- Possible to control the display of totals
- Control of axis sorting (according to measurement value or data)
- Control of each level of measurement sorting (line of sorting)
- Saving of templates (schemas) and data itself for future use
- Export of FastCube's slices to Excel, Word or HTML
- Copying of a highlighted range to the clipboard
- Reviewing and exporting slices cell details
- Cube's/data cube's export to XML formats : XML for Analysis, xml-msdata, ms rowset or DataPacket
- Printing by means of FastReport
- Graph construction by means of TeeChart
FastCube VCL - Features
- High speed of the information processing by the our traditional code optimization and own data-keeping format.
- High flexibility of data analysis in the power of full compatible and possibility of use script engine FastScript
- connect any complexity analysis!
- Full integration with the FastReport. You can send results from the OLAP-cube to FastReport or, by other way, call OLAP-cube from the FastReport.
- FastCube is a handy tool for efficient analytical data arrays handling.
- FastCube usage for report building does not require programmer's high skill level.
- You can build FastCube into your applications created in Delphi or Lazarus environments by way of components' set.
- Connection to any datasource which supports "TDataSet" interface.
- There is an opportunity to build ready-made templates for the cube and to prohibit user's scheme modification.
- You can export cube's cutoff into Excel, Word and HTML.
- All cube's settings may be performed both by program and a user.
- + Added function TfcAxis.GetVisibleIndexFromAbs(ALevel: Integer; AAbsIndex: Integer; var AIndex: integer; var AVisible: Boolean): Boolean;
- + Added procedure TfcGrid.SelectCell(ACol, ARow: integer; AMakeVisible: boolean);
- + Added support for Embarcadero Rad Studio 2010 (Delphi/C++Builder)
- + Added option mdsoSaveFiltersByValue TfcSlice (save in Schema filters by value)
- + Added new aggregate function "Last value". It is possible to use it with any type of the data!
- + Added property UseParentFont into TfcGridStyles.
- + Font, color and alignment of TfcGrid are used when print with TfrcGrid.
- + Added property Font into TfcGridStyle.
- + Added script property Measure.TotalValueForDims['dim1, dim2, ...'] to get measure total value for dimensions dim1, dim2, ...
- + Added Greek resources (thanks Dimitris Karagikas) Added an ability to
- + use one field for the measures and dimension simultaneously
- + Added script events OnGetSeriesClass, OnSeriesCreated and OnChartFilled in TfrcChartView.
- + Updated chart support in unit frcCrossRTTI.
- + Added property StackType (MultiBar) in TfcChart.
- + Added support THorizBarSeries in TfcChart.
- + Added new events OnSaveTemplate and OnLoadTemplate in TfcChart.
- + Added new property DefaultTemplatePath in TfcChart.
- + Added new properties DefaultSchemePath, DefaultCubePath and DefaultExportPath in TfcGrid.
- + Added option in Grid: mdgoChangeOrderByClick - Switching order of sorting by one mouse button clicking.
- + Added properties Dimensions.IsTotalByCol and Dimensions.IsTotalByRow. You can use this properties in Script.
- + Added new format type fkCustom (You can to create and registrate custom formates. Use fcCustomFormats.AddFormat. See examples fcExamples).
- + Added Swedish resources from Niklas Larsson Added FastReport
- + integration package for BCB6
- + Added: You simultaneously can change width of all columns in the X axis. Keep key Ctrl at change of width of the column.
- * Only the UTF8 encoding is now used for scheme files.
- * Event TfrcGrid.onGetStyles is changed
- - Fixed export of Null data into various XML formats
- - Fixed error of reading from stream property StackType (MultiBar) in TfcChart.
- - Fixed error with property DefaultExportPath in TfcGrid and property DefaultTemplatePath in TfcChart.
- - Fixed width TfcChartToolBar.
- - Fixed error of reading Chart Template from version before 1.5.5.
- - Fixed error: Calculation of sizes of memos is wrong in FastReport if are used different fonts.
- - Fixed error: AV in Chart if no data in grid
- - Fixed error: Caption of measures are wrong when dimension is collapsed
FastCube VCL - System Requirements
- Windows 98
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003