Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: CITRUSREPL
Citrus Replay is data analysis software with a visual interface for building a decision tree on any dataset from Access, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Excel and Text (CSV) databases. Explore, analyse, define and re-use decision trees and summarise the analysis using customisable aggregates and metrics that show the proportion of the dataset contained in each segment or the value of the segment. It is available in the following Editions:
- Citrus Replay Professional: comprehensive data analysis software
- Citrus Replay Enterprise: 5 user licences that include all features in the Professional Edition with the addition of multi-user repository support and support for SQL Server and Oracle repositories.
Click here to view an Edition Comparison.
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager - Features
- Multi-vendor network change and configuration management: Manage configs for routers, switches and other devices from Cisco, Juniper, HP and more.
- Configuration Backup: Recover quickly from hardware faults and human-caused configuration errors.
- Real-time configuration change notification: Integration with Network Performance Monitor NetPath allows you to receive immediate details about configuration changes.
- Configuration Compliance Auditing: Help ensure that devices are configured and operating in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Network Change Automation: Make standardised configuration changes in minutes across dissimilar devices.
- Network device life-cycle management: Cisco SMARTnet integration and automatic network discovery for security, warranty and EoL alerts.
- Integrates with NPM and other IT Management Solutions: Modular architecture allows you to easily extend your management tools as your needs evolve.
- Analyse Configuration Changes: Identify specific configuration changes using before and after, side-by-side analysis.
- Network Inventory: Automatically discover, profile and manage devices connected to your network.
- Job Scheduling: Utilise service windows using job queuing and scheduling based on nodes, dates and times.
- Vulnerability Management: Identify and manage IOS security risks using National Vulnerability Database CVE integration.
- Reporting: Document devices, node details, ports, routes, VLAN's, IP's, services and more.
- Change Review and Approval Workflow: Stop unwanted configuration changes with customisable, two-step review and approval workflow.
- Roles and Permissions: Delegate configuration and change mangement tasks based on assignable roles and permissions.
- Centralised Device Credential Management: Centrally and securely manage remote device access using connection profiles.
- Manage any CLI device: Teach NCM how to interact with any CLI-managed device using customisable device templates.
- Powerful Search: Easily search across your device inventory for devices, histories, configs, commands, parameters and more.
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager - System Requirements
Hard Drive: 20GB
CPU: 3GHz, dual-core
.NET Framework: .NET 4.5 required
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
Disclaimer/Note: The minimum server requirements listed assume default configuration. Significantly increasing the poll rate or statistic collection rate could result in additional load on the server, which may require a larger CPU or additional memory.