Advanced Installer simplifies how you package and update your software on Windows. Conquer the complexity and harness the power of Windows Installer through a simple GUI.
- Installer and Uninstaller:Create packages that completely install and register, respectively uninstall and unregister, your application.
- Add/Remove (Control Panel) customization:Customize your application's information listed in the "Add/Remove Programs" page of the Control Panel.
- Project files in XML format:They can be easily checked into a version control system and shared between multiple developers.
- 64-bit packages:Create packages that run and install on 32-bit processors or on the latest 64-bit CPUs from Intel and AMD.
- Visual formatted editing:Edit controls for Formatted and Condition fields offer reference auto-completion, highlight, errors and resolved value hints.
- Visual Studio Integration:Use the Advanced Installer Visual Studio extension to easily access your installer directly from your IDE.
- Always valid MSI 2.0/3.x/4.x/5.0 packages:Each written and unwritten Windows Installer rule, recommendation and best practice is carefully followed.
- Per-user and per-machine installs:Select which type of installation better suits your needs: per-user or per-machine if the user is Administrator.
- Template projects:Create templates based on your current project and ready-to-use for your future projects.
- Optionally force rebooting:Prompt the user for a reboot even after a successful install, supporting sensitive components that require it.
- Run and log MSIs:Launch your MSI package while printing the full Windows Installer log. Syntax highlighting and log summary.
- Build cache:Enjoy faster development and quicker installer build times with by caching and reusing unchanged archives.
- Wizard for Simple Project creation:Use the provided wizard to create complete Windows Installer MSI installs in mere minutes.
- Limit to Basic UI:For unassisted or automated installs: display only a progress dialog and the eventual error message boxes.
- Context sensitive help and tutorials:Illustrated, integrated help and tutorials are provided for a simple and user-friendly learning of the application.
- Formatted fields:Use variables and parameters almost anywhere in your installs. They will be resolved at build or run time.
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista and UAC installs:Create installs that run flawlessly on Windows 10/8/7/Vista, targeting its features and supporting its security model.
Advanced Consolidation Manager - FeaturesAdvanced Consolidation Manager is designed for merging tables and consolidating Microsoft Excel data. In comparison to a standard data consolidation in Microsoft Excel, Advanced Consolidation Manager will allow you to process any number of files per one program run as well as to combine data from different files in one.
Features for Version 1.0
Advanced Consolidation Manager will help you to consolidate data from different files in one:
- with grouping by worksheets;
- by creation of a new worksheet for each file;
- by creation of one common table;
- with the performance of calculation: summation, calculation of quantity, calculation of average value, etc.
Consolidation of data from several files
If you have a number of similar files or you regularly get reports in Microsoft Excel files and you need to consolidate them, Advanced Consolidation Manager can easily solve these tasks. Specify which files and their worksheets to be combined and the location where the results are to be stored Advanced Consolidation Manager will perform these tasks. The program stores the results either in a common worksheet or in several ones. There is also a possibility to group worksheets in different Microsoft Excel files
Consolidation of data with the performance of calculations
Advanced Consolidation Manager similar to a standard function of data consolidation in Microsoft Excel can consolidate data with the performance.
|Sum||Summation of cell values.|
|Count||Calculation of the number of cells in a certain range.|
|Average||Calculation of average value of cells.|
|Product||The product of the values|
|Count Nums||The number of data values that are numbers|
|StDev||An estimate of the standard deviation of a population, where the sample is a subset of the entire population.|
|StDevP||The standard deviation of a population, where the population is all of the data to be summarized.|
|Var||An estimate of the variance of a population, where the sample is a subset of the entire population.|
|VarP||The variance of a population, where the population is all of the data to be summarized.|
In contrast to a standard data consolidation in Microsoft Excel, Advanced Consolidation Manager will enable you to perform the above mentioned operations on the unlimited number of files. Moreover, if files have a similar structure, you can specify a common range which will be applied to all these files. In other words, you can specify one a range of cells which is to be used for consolidation and this range will be used for all selected worksheets.
If you often use a standard data consolidation in Microsoft Excel, you will find the program Advanced Consolidation Manager of a great help.
Advanced Consolidation Manager - System Requirements
Operating system requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows 2003
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0
- Microsoft Excel 2000
- Microsoft Excel 2002 (XP)
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft Excel 2007