Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Security Manager for Microsoft Outlook
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: OUTSECMAN
- MPN: Add-in Express
Outlook Security Manager (full name - Security Manager for Microsoft Outlook) is a one-line programming tool that allows you to bypass security settings and avoid security warnings, alerts or prompts in add-ins and applications that interact with Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Security Manager is developed for .NET, VCL and ActiveX platforms (VB.NET, C#, C++, Visual Basic 6, Delphi, VBA, Word MailMerge) and supports Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 with / without service packs.
Security Manager is available in the following editions:
- The Standard subscription provides a fully functional copy of Outlook Security Manage for .NET, VCL and ActiveX, includes 60 days of technical support service and 1-year subscription to minor updates.
- The high-level Professional subscription adds to the previous level a 1-year subscription to the priority technical support service and new major releases.
Each subscription includes a developer license of Outlook Security Manager. Remember, the license included in your subscription will not expire, so you continue to use your copy of Outlook Security Manager lifetime.
- Fully functional copy of Outlook Security Manager: Three editions in one subscription: .NET, VCL and ActiveX
- Life-time developer license
- Support service subscription: 60 days for Standard subscription and 1 year for the Professional edition
- Free minor updates: 1 year for both types of subscriptions
- Free major updates: Only available for the Professional subscription
- Participation in beta programs subscription: Only available for the Professional subscription
Security Manager for Microsoft Outlook - FeaturesOutlook Security Manager will help you resolve the Outlook e-mail guard security issue for good and all. You need just a line of code to get rid of irritating security warnings. The tool works for all IDEs, programming languages and scripting engines supporting .NET, VCL or ActiveX platforms.
When are Outlook security alerts fired?If you are going to develop MS Outlook add-ins or applications interacting with Microsoft Outlook, you will run into or have already run into security warnings, or alerts. Key Outlook objects such as the address book or mail items including their properties and methods are protected by security settings. Accessing such objects makes the Outlook Object Model Guard fire a popup warning like "a program is trying to access your Address book or Contacts" or "a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook..."
How to prevent Outlook security warnings from appearing?Need to disable Outlook security and remove such alerts? With Outlook Security Manager you can easily bypass security settings in MS Outlook and turn off an alert, or a pop-up message with just one line of code! Unlike similar tools, Outlook Security Manager doesn't transform OOM (Outlook Object Model) and CDO (Collaboration Data Objects) calls to Extended MAPI calls and doesn't make development more complicated by its own special objects. It just implements one object with three properties that enable or disable security settings for Outlook objects, CDO and Simple MAPI including MailMerge. These properties are DisableOOMWarnings, DisableCDOWarnings and DisableSMAPIWarnings. Before calling a protected object you just switch off Outlook security via the corresponding property, and then you turn it on again.
Outlook Security Manager is an in-process COM object that handles all internal events of the Outlook E-mail Security Engine rather than "hacks" or "hooks". Outlook Security Manager directly supports three platforms, .NET, VCL and ActiveX (VB.NET, C#, C++ MFC/ATL/.NET, Visual Basic 6, Delphi, VBA, Word MailMerge) and takes into account the platforms' peculiarities. It works with Microsoft Outlook 2000 - 2007. Please note that all the editions are included in one license package.
Now you can suppress Outlook security alerts programmatically with a line of code and enjoy Outlook development with no irritating popup warnings. Order Outlook Security Manager now, get it instantly and use Outlook objects without any security troubles.
Outlook Security Manager comes with complete documentation that includes Outlook Security Manager Developer's Guide and Outlook Security Manager Class Reference. It gives Office developers the possibility to create sophisticated Office plug-ins comparable with top products at the Office market.
Security Manager for Microsoft Outlook - System Requirements
Supported Outlook versions
- Microsoft Outlook 2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP)
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- All Outlook service packs and updates are supported
Outlook Security Manager .NETSupported IDE versions
- Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite, Professional, Standard
- Visual Basic .NET 2005 Standard
- Visual C# .NET 2005 Standard
- Visual C++ .NET 2005 Standard
- Visual J# .NET 2005 Standard
- Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Developer, Professional, Standard
- Visual Basic .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual C# .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual C++ .NET 2003 Standard
- Visual J# .NET 2003 Standard
- RemObjects Chrome for Visual Studio 1.5
- .NET Framework 1.1
- .NET Framework 2.0
Outlook Security Manager VCLSupported IDE versions
- Delphi 5 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 6 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 7 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 1
- Delphi 2005 for Win32 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 3
- Delphi 2006 for Win32 Architect, Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 2
- Delphi 2007 for Win32 Enterprise, Professional with Update Pack 3
- Turbo Delphi Win32, Professional
Outlook Security Manager ActiveXSupported IDE versions
- Visual Studio 6 Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Developer, Professional
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA, including Excel VBA, Word VBA, AutoCAD VBA)
- The Microsoft Office MailMerge functionality
- Visual C++ 6 (MFC, ATL)
- Visual Basic 6
- Outlook VBScript
- and all other programming languages or IDE that support ActiveX-es