Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: PDFSPLITT
Bluebeam? Revu? 20 Is Here!
The latest version of Bluebeam? Revu? makes it easier than ever for your team to instantly collaborate?anytime, anywhere.
Instant teamwork, better building.
Bluebeam Revu gives you the smart tools you need to keep your team in sync and get the job done right?anytime, anywhere.
Get more done, together
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio in Bluebeam? Revu? allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real time and finish projects faster.
Keep track of who said what
Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments
Speed up design reviews
Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams
*NEW* Customize collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start
Finish projects on time, every time.
Revu gives you a centralized place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
Manage projects in the cloud
Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit
Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews
*NEW* Get the data you need, faster
Improved Markups List filters allow you to quickly see the latest edits and updates
Simplify tasks from start to finish
Stop juggling platforms. Revu offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
Build better bids
Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy
Keep documents organized
Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized
*NEW* Mark up and measure quicker than ever
Finish the job faster with our newly improved PDF markup and measurement tools
Download a free trial of Bluebeam Revu 20 today!
Bluebeam Revu - Features
- One-click PDF creation: Create smart, information-rich PDFs faster, append pages to existing PDFs, export scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents or convert files to PDF and 10 other file formats with the Bluebeam PDF printer. Revu can even read your drawing's orientation, scale, line weights, merged lines, plot style table and page size, so there is no need to adjust settings for perfect CAD to PDF conversion. (Available in Revu Standard and CAD editions)
- 2D and 3D PDF markup: Point, click and release is all it takes to add text, notes, highlights, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, arcs, curves and hatch patterns and more to your PDFs. Customise your markups by easily changing the color, fill, opacity, line type or font and standardise the appearance of annotations with the click of a button using the Format Painter. Embed photos and video directly from the field or image files from your image library, to any markup. You can even assign markups to layers and add actions to markups that open websites and local files or jump to a page in the PDF, making it easier than ever to access critical data.(Available in Revu Standard and CAD editions)
- PDF editing: Revu is your complete PDF editor. Easily edit PDFs by adding or deleting text, headers and footers, customising fonts, changing the layout and more. PDF page editing gives you the ability to add, delete, extract and rotate pages, as well as copy and paste true text from your PDF into Word and other Microsoft Office files. (Available in Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions)
- Bluebeam Studio: Studio Platform helps teams and organisations manage projects anywhere, at any time, from a desktop, Windows tablet or iPad. Included in Revu, Bluebeam Studio pushes the limits of cloud-based collaboration. (Available in Revu Standard, CAD and eXtreme editions)
- OCR+: Revu's Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR+) captures CAD details like room numbers, coordinates and callouts and accurately identifies paragraph and word flow within text documents. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- PDF form creation: Create PDF forms on the fly with easy-to-use tools for inserting text fields, buttons, check boxes, lists and digital signature fields with precision. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- Scripting: Write scripts to automate your workflow processes and increase efficiency with Bluebeam Revu eXtreme. Engage over 25 script commands to stamp, combine and secure PDF files, rotate pages and add headers or footers. (Available in eXtreme edition)
- New and improved tools for creating bids and material takeoffs
- Dynamic Fill - Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Quantity Link - Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel worksheets for automatic bid calculations using your own predefined formulas and formats.
- Measurement tool enhancements - Utilise an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height and the new Polylength tool.
- Count tool enhancements - Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customisation, makes counting items faster and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
- Enhanced automation and visualisation tools for any stage of the project
- Automatic form creation - Simplify PDF form creation from scanned or digital documents that automatically detect fields such as signatures, dates and checkboxes.
- Batch sign & seal - Quickly apply a digital signature, professional seal and date across a batch of multiple files without the hassle of opening and signing individual pages one-at-a-time.
- 360 photos - Utilise Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
- 3D PDF enhancements - View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
Bluebeam Revu - System Requirements
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
As part of the installation, the .NET Framework 4.5.2 will be installed if .NET 4.5 or higherdoes not already exist on the workstation.
- Display: 1024 x 768
Desktops: Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent (recommended, see discussion below)
Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent
4GB (32-bit OS)
8GB (64-bit OS)
- Hard Disk
Up to 5GB of available space may be required.
- Using Revu for working with typical administrative documents
When using Revu for general administrative documents, a standard, general class computer that meets the above requirements may be used.
- Using Revu for working with large sets of engineering documents
When working with large drawing sets (for example, construction project bid sets) in which the PDFs may contain hundreds of large format drawings, it is recommended that workstations have adequate memory and processor resources. A recommended hardware configuration would be 64-bit Windows with an Intel i5 Dual Core 3.2GHz, Quad Core 2.3 GHz or better processor, as well as at least 8 GB of RAM. Revu can run on systems with lower specifications; however, a workstation with these settings will provide the optimal performance.
- Using Revu for OCR
When using the OCR functionality of Revu eXtreme, 64-bit Windows is highly recommended for best performance.