Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: RPTSGG
Repeat Signage software was developed in 2009 by Repeat Software Ltd., initially for the education sector, to provide user-friendly, Windows-based, digital signage software that allows schools, hospitals and businesses to easily create presentations themselves to promote and advertise their activities on display screens. Since its development, many new features have been added and Repeat Signage is in daily use in over 30 countries across many applications and vertical markets. The software is downloadable onto a Windows PC and presentations (in landscape or portrait) are created by inserting logo, pictures, text, real-time date and clocks, RSS feeds, audio, video, spreadsheets, documents, PowerPoint, animated gifs, webcam and other media. Presentations can be scheduled to display at different times of the day and content can be updated via local network, from a website or remotely over the Internet on the company's server or via FTP from own website.
Licence is per Windows computer (media player, slot-in PC or Windows USB stick) playing presentations onto one display screen (4-screen video from 1 computer for the Media Wall edition). Licence lasts for two years (option to renew) and includes any updates and email technical support.
- User-friendly, Windows-based software (Windows 10)
- Can create presentations by inserting a variety of digital media
- Choice of updating content, manually, via local network, from a website or remotely over the Internet on the companys server (1Mb of space included on the server) or via FTP from own website
- Licence is per Windows computer (media player, slot-in PC or Windows USB stick) playing presentations onto one display screen (4-screen video from 1 computer for the Media Wall edition). Licence lasts for two years (option to renew) and includes any updates and email technical support.
- No stock to hold digital download with trial download available
- 24/7 online help menu and accessible via F1 key within the software
- Online basic training videos
- Email technical support from 08.00 to 22:00 Monday to Friday with limited support over the weekend and bank holidays
- Access to RSS creator, 3,000 images and 4,000 icons
- Supports Unicode for display of country characters
There are 4 Repeat Signage software editions:
- Repeat Signage Standalone basic features and non-networked (manual updating of content) for primary schools, individual shops, exhibition stands and military.
- Repeat Signage Standard internet and network updatable ideal for public sector and businesses 90% of customers use the Standard
- Repeat Signage Corporate same as the Standard edition plus the ability to collect and display database information
- Repeat Signage Media Wall same as the Corporate edition plus the ability to display same or different presentations on a 2, 3 4-screen video wall
Standard, Corporate and Media Wall allow scheduling of playlists and include a built-in spreadsheet and access to a free RSS feed creator, 3,000 online images and 4,000 icons.
The Repeat Signage Standalone, Standard or Corporate licence is for 1 Windows PC ( Win 10/8/7/XP, or small form PC, OPS Slot-in PC) connected to a single display screen. The Media Wall software edition licence is for 1 Windows PC connected to 2, 3 or 4 screen video wall.
Customers can have unlimited installs on computers for designing presentations and presentations play for 10 minutes before ghosting a trial edition image. Licence needed for each Windows PC playing presentations onto display screen(s).
Licence fee lasts for two years (option to renew bi-annually) and includes any updates, 24/7 online help menu, online training videos and email technical support during that period. Licence keys are sent via email and require internet activation.