Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Zend Server
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ZENDSERVER
- MPN: Zend Technologies
With Zend Server, development and operation teams are equipped with the software infrastructure, tools and best practices for productive collaboration and continuous delivery of their mobile and web apps with exceptional performance, reliability and security. Supporting the explosive performance of PHP 7 with innovative tools to rapidly isolate production issues, Zend Server is a proven platform to help organisations deploy faster, reduce downtime and operate at internet scale.
Zend Server - Features
Zend Server is a Web application server a complete PHP stack that provides the performance, reliability and security required for running business-critical applications.
- Application monitoring for early problem detection
- Zend Studio integration for fast root cause analysis
- Caching and bytecode acceleration for optimal performance
- Technical support, software updates and hot fixes
- Integrated installers that are native to the OS (RPM/DEB/MSI)
Choose the Right Web Application Server for Your Application
If youre developing or running a business-critical PHP application on a couple of servers, Zend Server is the right solution for you.
Enhance PHP Application Reliability and Security
Tracking, installing, configuring and testing dozens of PHP libraries and drivers is a time sink for developers, testers and administrators. The rapid updates and code changes in todays fast-paced Web application arena further aggravate the challenges of maintaining reliable and secure PHP runtime environments.
Zend Server customers have access to Zends technical support, and receive online software updates, hot fixes and security patches, to ensure they run the most reliable, secure, and up-to-date version of PHP. Read about the Service Level Agreement (SLA) Zend provides to its customers.
Ensure Successful Deployments
Many of the problems encountered during application deployment or in production occur because different PHP versions and configurations are used in development, testing and production.
Zend Server enables you to deploy your PHP applications with confidence, ensuring every member of your team uses the same, highly reliable environment consistently through each stage of the application life cycle. If you ship your PHP application to a remote customers, Zend Servers unattended installer facilitates fast and trouble-free deployments.
Detect Problems Before the Phone Rings
When things go wrong with your application, you want to know about it as soon as possible, and resolve the problem before end-users are impacted. Zend Server enables you to take a proactive approach when it comes to ensuring the best user experience by monitoring PHP application execution and alerting you to critical problems such as:
Slow PHP script execution
- PHP errors
- Errors in specific function calls
- Excess memory usage
- Errors in called Java code
Quickly Pinpoint Root Cause of Problem
Knowing that a problem occurred is an essential first step, yet what really counts is how fast you can isolate its root cause and deliver a solution. Zend Server slashes root cause analysis time by capturing application execution data, such as variable values, call stack and environment information, for every detected incident. Developers can further analyze captured data in Zend Studio, thereby eliminating the time-consuming task of reproducing production problems in a lab.
Boost Application Performance
A high-quality user experience is expected from business-critical Web applications, even during peak loads, yet deploying more hardware to increase performance may prove to be costly. Zend Server provides multiple capabilities for improving application response times and minimizing resource utilization.
- Code Acceleration PHP bytecode caching increases performance with no application changes
- Full page caching A URL-based HTML output cache that does not require any application changes
- Partial page caching A set of functions that allow developers to cache data in shared memory or to disk
Zend Server Community Edition (CE)
The community edition of Zend Server is a free, simple PHP Web Application Server environment that is ideal for running non-critical PHP applications or just for experimenting with PHP.
Zend Server - System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems:
- Linux x86 and x86-64:
- RPM packages: RHEL 5.0 and up, CentOS 5.0 and up, Fedora Core 7.0 and up, Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.0 and up
- DEB packages: Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 and up, Ubuntu Linux 7.10 and up
- Windows x86 and x86-64:
- Windows XP SP 2 and up
- Windows Vista (except for "Starter Edition")
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
Supported Web Servers:
- Apache 2.2 (bundled on Windows or shipped by the distribution on Linux).
- Microsoft IIS 5, 6, 7 (pre-installed on Windows operating systems).
(Not supported on Windows Vista - Home Basic)
- MS Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above
- Apple Safari 3.0
Zend Server Community Edition additionally supports:
- Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 on Intel x86
- Linux with glibc 2.3 and up and 2.6.x kernels (through generic Linux Tarball installer)