Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: PIXZBRUSH
ZBrush is the 3D industry's standard digital sculpting application. Use customisable brushes to shape, texture and paint virtual clay, while getting instant feedback. Work with the same tools used by film studios, game developers and artists the world over.
- NEW: Live Boolean: Artists gain the ability to combine multiple sculptures together and see in real-time what the resulting mesh will look like. Any model can be subtracted from another, regardless of their polygon counts.
- NEW: Real-time Preview: Live Boolean makes it possible for you to preview any addition and subtraction operations between your source models, allowing adjustments to be made on the fly.
- NEW: Using live boolean for 3D printing: Live Boolean is perfect for creating models for manufacturing, toy design, product design, collectibles and more. Use any sculpt to create articulated joints, keys for 3D printing, hollowing, or even to create molds for production.
- NEW: Converting your live booleans: The Live Boolean function is not only a preview system inside ZBrush but can also be converted to true geometry to allow export for use in other applications.
- NEW: Vector displacement mesh feature: Expand your Alpha arsenal with a new library of Vector Displacement Meshes (VDM). These are 3D sculpts used as brush building blocks that will allow undercutting when drawing on a models surface.
- Use Loops functions and Polygrouping features to build optimised base meshes with increased complexity faster and more efficiently.
- FiberMesh to create read 3D fiber, fur and hair geometry with export capabilities.
- New set of dedicated FiberMesh “Groom” brushes and corresponding brush settings.
- MicroMesh support to render fibers or single polygons as separate 3D objects.
- New set of BPR filters and operators to greatly improve your final ZBrush renders.
- BPR Global Shadow and Ambient Occlusion settings simplifying shadow management.
- New Cavity Mixer used to define different material shaders based on the mesh cavities.
- Improved small details creation through Alpha and Mask.
- Surface Smoothness feature detects mesh curvature for Mask creation.
- New global deformation with Transpose Curve deformation and UnClip.
- Improved Mask operations with Shrink and Extend.
- Topology editing additions: Group Mask and Edgeloop Mask Border.
- New JPEG Exporter with crop, preview and adjustment settings.
- Numerous improvements such as storing shadow information based on the camera point of view, preview of mesh extraction and auto adjust mode for perspective.
PitStop Server - Features
- NEW: PDF Geomapper technology: Distinguishes between objects that are needed to render or print a file and those that are not, this erradicates false warnings and errors when using PDF Preflight.
- NEW: Rectangles can be created to the size of PDF Page Boxes and with round corners
- NEW: Operating system support: PitStop Pro is now officially supported in both Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and Windows 10 anniversary edition.
- NEW: Reorder and delete pages: The Enfocus Inspector gains a new tab specifically for working with transparency and some new functionality and options as well.
- NEW: Updated Adobe Transparency Flattener: This version of PitStop Server contains the latest Adobe PDF Library Transparency flattener (v15.0.1PlusP1m).
- NEW: 41 Devicelink Profiles included as standard: With this version of PitStop we now include 41 Devicelink profiles for CMYK-CMYK conversions and managing Ink Coverage.
- NEW: Ink coverage check to ignore named separations via Restrictions: The ink coverage check within PitStop can now ignore technical inks and additional special finishes such as varnishes or white separations.
- Stand-alone application
- Allows you to create and edit Preflight Profiles and Action Lists (New!)
- Supports all PDF versions up to 1.7 and international PDF standards
- Supports XML/Job Ticket driven variable Preflight
- Processes unlimited number of files simultaneously
- Various PDF and XML Preflight Reports depending on your needs
- Customisable error messages to communicate with non-technical people (New!)
- Full ICC color management and DeviceLink support
- Preflight Profiles compatible with PitStop Pro
PitStop Server - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition SP1 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 anniversary edition, (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Windows Server 2012 Standard, Essentials or Foundation Edition (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard, Essentials or Foundation Edition (64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- RAM minimum 2 GB
- RAM recommended 2 GB per core
- Screen resolution minimum1024 x 768
- Screen resolution recommended1280 x 1024
- Hard drive type recommended SSD