Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or contact us via our online form
As a distributor QBS Software Ltd can only sell certain items to wholesale customers.
If you are not currently a customer of QBS Software Ltd you can apply for an account using the trade applications form available here:
- SKU: PANDAOFFCL
Endpoint Protection is an easy-to-use, secure solution providing constant, robust, real-time protection for workstations, laptops and servers against threats and exploits that take advantage of unknown (zero-day) vulnerabilities. It protects Windows and Linux workstations at all times (including laptops and servers) as well as the most popular virtualisation systems.
Cloud Office Protection benefits:
- Robust Protection: Endpoint Protection harnesses the power of our cloud-based Collective Intelligence system, providing real-time proactive protection and ensuring the highest levels of detection for known and unknown threats, as well as exploits that take advantage of unknown (zero-day) vulnerabilities, regardless of where they come from (email, messenger, Web, etc). It includes firewall protection (personal or managed) and behavior detection technologies, as well as being the only solution to offer cloud-based centralised control of Windows and Linux devices, optimised for VMWare virtual systems, Microsoft and Citrix.
- Easy to Use, Easy to Maintain: Endpoint Protection can be installed and administered at any time, from anywhere. Installation is simple, automatic and/or remote, and its automatic and scheduled updates run transparently to end users.
- Maximises Security Control: Profile-based security ensures maximum flexibility to protect your network according to your specific needs. In addition, centralised monitoring of the security status of all your PCs, servers and laptops ensures maximum control across the entire organisation.
- Minimises Maintenance Costs and Resource Consumption: As this is a subscription service, hosted by Panda Security, it requires no investment in infrastructure or specialised personnel. It is an incredibly light solution, using specific technologies to minimise resource consumption and bandwidth usage
- Simple, Centralised Management through a Hosted Web Console: Centrally manage the antivirus and firewall protection of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, even those in distributed offices or mobile machines, from any Web browser.
- Remedial Actions: Resolve any security issues remotely by launching Panda Cloud Cleaner Monitor on-demand to repair any systems infected by advanced, non-conventional malware. Remotely reboot servers and workstations to ensure all product updates are installed.
- Real-time Monitoring and Reports: Detailled monitoring of your IT infrastructure in real-time thanks to comprehensive and intuitve dasboards. Reports can be generated and sent automatically, detailing the protection status, detections and inappropriate use of resources.
- Profile-based Protection: Assign profile-based protection policies, ensuring the most appropriate policies are applied to each group of users.
- Centralised Device Control: Block devices (USB drives and modems, webcams, DVD/CD, etc.) or establish the actions allowed (access, blocking, read, write) to prevent malware from entering or data leakages.
- Web Monitoring and Filtering: Increase user productivity by preventing and/or monitoring access to content belonging to categories considered unproductive or dangerous during working hours, regardless of the type of browser used.
- No More Saturated Mailboxes: Keep Exchange servers free from spam and malicious messages that jeopardise users security and productivity. Optimised for Exchange servers.
- Malware Freezer: Do not get burnt by false positives again. Malware Freezer freezes detected malware for seven days just in case there is a false positive, in which case the file is automatically restored to the system.
- ISO 27001 and SAS 70 Compliant. Guaranteed 24x7 Availability: The solution is hosted on Microsoft Azure with complete data protection guaranteed. Our data centers are ISO 27001 and SAS 70 certified.
Endpoint Protection - Features
- Web administration console to manage all protections including those at remote offices.
- Proactive protection against known and unknown threats or even hidden threats including files and email protection, HTTP/FTP downloads and Instant Messaging protection
- Managed personal firewall and HIPS (hat can be centrally or locally managed depending on administrator's needs.
- In depth malware audit service to periodically assess the status of the whole network.
- P2P and automated upgrades / updates Workstations can update or upgrade their protection from nearest desktop minimizing the bandwidth consumption.
- Profile based protection to assign different policies to different users or groups according to the organisation needs.
Endpoint Protection - System Requirements
Panda Cloud Office Protection is a web-based subscription service that removes the cost and management overheads of hardware, additional security skilled personnel and other resources dedicated to antivirus for SMBs.
- Internet Connection.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
- Firefox 126.96.36.199 or higher.
- One at least must have internet connection.
- Pentium 300 MHz (or higher).
- Windows 7, Windows 2000 WS/Server, 2003, XP, Vista 32 and 64-bit, 2008.
- RAM: 512MB.
- Hard disk free space: 130 MB.
- Pentium II 266 MHz (or higher).
- Windows 7 , Windows 2000 WS/Server, 2003, XP, Vista 32 and 64-bit, 2008
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard disk free space: 20 MB.
- Windows Installer 2.0