Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Pro Cloud Server
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: SYSPROCLD
- MPN: Sparx Systems
The Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server opens your entire enterprise to your modeling efforts, enabling stakeholders to have secure access for discussion and review.
Systems Pro Cloud Server is available in the following editions:
- Small Business Edition: Allows up to three Firebird models and unlimited web users.
- Team Server Edition: 5 models of any supported type (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Firebird etc) and unlimited web users.
- Enterprise Server Edition: Unlimited models of any supported type and unlimited web users.
Pro Cloud Server - Features
- Collaborate: Immediate web based access to models. No need to publish or export content - simply connect your model to the Pro Cloud Server and enjoy shared access to the rich content and visual models created in Enterprise Architect. Review, discuss, manage and collaborate. Share the power and expression of your models with the entire organisation.
- Create: Connect Enterprise Architect to the Pro Cloud Server and experience optimised access to your models from any web enabled location. Globally collaborate on models by connecting up with a simple URL. No database drivers and other client side access components are required. Access is optimised for high latency links. Connect from anywhere - work from anywhere.
- Integrate: Use the extensive RESTful API to exchange information between your model repository and other systems. Based on OSLC/RDF the expanded and efficient API is immediately available for internal use by customers. Note: A commercial license is required for 3rd party use. The license simply details the scope and conditions under which the API may be used for commercial purposes
- Your Model Everywhere: Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server radically transforms the business value of modeling and design. Instantly extend model access to your entire organisation. Review and discuss models and solutions. Assign and manage resources. File bugs, create requirements and much more from a familiar and mobile friendly-web based interface.
Pro Cloud Server - System Requirements
- 120 MB hard disk space
- 1074 * 768 resolution or greater
- ODBC Drivers where needed
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003 Server or later
- Windows XP SP2
Enterprise Architect Versions Supported:
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 13 (or later)
- Enterprise Architect Corporate Version 11 (with the Worker Edition of EA installed with the Pro Cloud Server).