Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Microsoft 365
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: OFFICE365
- MPN: Microsoft
"Office 365" refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Lync web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive and Skype world minutes for home.
- Office on the Go: The latest version of Office suite as a subscription allows per user licensing across 5 PC/Mac and 5 mobile devices.
- SharePoint Online: Document sharing and management in the cloud with internal and external sites for working together on projects. Online and offline access to your documents and build your company public website with easy-to-use templates.
- Exchange Online: Hosted business class email and shared calendar with 50 GB of storage space per user. Use your own domain name to send emails and protect against spam with premium spam and malware protection.
- Lync Online: Multiparty HD video conferencing with real-time note taking and document sharing. Have instant messaging and presence across firewalls.
Office 365 is available in the following editions:
- Office 365 Small Business Plan: Best for companies with up to 10 employees, and can accommodate up to 25 users.
- Office 365 Midsize Business: best for companies with 11 to 250 employees, and can accommodate up to 300 users.
- Office 365 Enterprise: Fit organisations ranging in size from a single employee to 50,000-plus users.
If you are a business customer, and wish to purchase Office 365 via Open Licence, please contact our Sales team
Microsoft 365 - Features
- Business-class Email: 25GB mailboxes, 99.9% uptime, backup, shared calendars, spam and malware protection and access from almost any device.
- Anywhere Access: Get your mail, schedule, content and the powerful Microsoft Office capabilities you need to work from the Office 365 cloud, almost anywhere, on almost any device.
- HD Videoconferencing: Work with colleagues, customers and partners from anywhere through multi-party HD video and content sharing. Get work done as if you were working in the same room.
- Simplified IT Management: Reduce your IT headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure. Your content lives safely and securely in the cloud, with rich, easy management options that keep you in control.
- Financially-backed SLA: Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Technical Support: Telephone support for setup and deployment issues, as well as online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for more help.
Excel 2013: Easily discover, visualise and share insights from your data. Quick Analysis converts your data into a chart or table in two steps. Flash Fill recognises your action patterns and auto-completes the remaining data for you, while Recommended Charts recommends the most suitable charts based on patterns in your data.
Outlook 2013: Take control of your day. Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do items. Respond faster with Inline Replies, typing your response right in the reading pane. Sneak a peak at your schedule, appointments, contacts and more without having to switch from email to calendar, contacts or tasks, and Quick action commands let you flag, delete or mark your messages with handy commands in the message list.
PowerPoint 2013: Design and work together with intuitive tools that help your presentation stand out. Presenter View lets you see your notes, jump between non-consecutive slides, swap presentation displays and annotate directly on your slides to nail your presentation.
Word 2013: Create beautiful documents, easily work with others and enjoy reading. PDF Reflow lets you open and edit a PDF in Word. Live Layout and Alignment guides make it easy to line up charts and photos with and through your text, while Reply Comment simplifies reading and tracking comments.
OneNote 2013: Take your notes with you wherever you go. Capture typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and other media and assemble it in one handy place. Search your notes and files for anything youve captureda particular term in a note, words in a picture, or a title of a file.
Publisher 2013: Use familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking, personalised publications that make an impact. Experiment to find the right image using Swap Picture to import all your pictures to a single canvas and swap them in and out of your design with a simple drag and drop, without wasting time.
Microsoft 365 - System Requirements
- Computer and Processor: PC: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2; Mac: Intel processor
- Memory: PC: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit); Mac: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: PC: 3.0 GB of available disk space; Mac: 2.5 GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display: PC: 1366 x 768 screen resolution; Mac: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating System: PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012; Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-touch features require a touch-enabled device. All features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.