SuperNova Magnifier & Speechhas the added benefit of natural-sounding voices to speak your web pages, apps, documents and emails, as well as reading aloud characters and words as you type, boosting your confidence and your productivity. With the independent OCR scan and read facility, paper documents and PDFs also become fully accessible. Formerly known as SuperNova Reader Magnifier
- Control Panel: Clear, easy to see, easy to learn. The SuperNova control panel magnifies beautifully with no pixilation, so it’s always perfectly crisp and easy on the eye.
- 1.2 to 64 Times Magnification: SuperNova's True Font technology looks beautifully smooth even on the largest displays. Magnify textand images from 1.2 all the way up to 64-times.
- Touchscreen Magnification: Tablets and touch screen laptop access with SuperNova is effortless. SuperNova also includes a high contrast large print, onscreen keyboard which fits the screen width and lets you see what you’re typing.
- Colour and Visual Highlighting: Choose from 24 carefully designed colour schemes each designed to reduce glare and maximise your comfort while reading.
- Multiple Monitor Support: Get more done with multiple monitors. Magnify on one, two or as many displays as required. Multi-task with each magnified document on separate screens; project presentations original size to sighted audiences keeping speaker notes magnified on your laptop; work closely with a trainer or colleague who can follow a clone of your display, but at regular size.
- Magnify and Read in Comfort: Line View smoothly scrolls documents and web pages across a single line so you can sit back and enjoy reading without the distraction of screen clutter. Doc Reader reflows your documents and web pages in a dedicated window made for reading. Margin release shows how close the magnifier is to the edge of the real screen ideal for people with restricted peripheral vision.
- Scanand Read Aloud: Scanand read paper documentsand letters; ScreenReader includes inbuilt OCR (Optical Character Recognition) so you can independently read print documents. Just add a scanner! And because the OCR is a ScreenReader feature, simply and conveniently choose the "Scan & Read" button on ScreenReader's Bookshelf tab.
- Human Sounding Speech: ScreenReader features the high quality, human sounding, Vocalizer Expressive text-to-speech synthesiser to read documents and apps out loud. Characters, words or both can be spoken aloud to improve confidence while writing in any text field such as a document or the Subject field of an email.
- Getting Startedand Help: ScreenReader comes with everything you need to get you up and running, right away: Setup wizard, video tutorials, Caps+F1 help and key describe mode.
- Bookshelfand Launch Pad: Conveniently browse and search millions of best sellers, classics and periodicals directly from ScreenReader's Bookshelf tab. Content from Bookshare and other trusted library partners is made instantly accessible with speech and Braille in the ScreenReader.
- Connect & View: With a Camera: Connect a camera to your computer and SuperNova Connect & View turns your tablet, laptop or desktop into a lightweight, portable video magnifier; or with the Teachers’ Interactive Whiteboard: With Connect & View from SuperNova, partially sighted students can connect to and magnify the teacher's interactive whiteboard on their own tablet or laptop. The student can then customise the view to meet their own magnification and colour scheme needs. The split screen feature enables them to make notes at the same time as monitoring what’s happening on the whiteboard.
- Portable on a Dolphin Pen: Choose SuperNova on a Dolphin Pen and ‘Guest mode’ gives you instant accessibility on the go. Plug your Dolphin Pen into any Windows PC and experience instant access to your favourite SuperNova features, with your personal SuperNova options already pre-set.