Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ARCserve High Availability
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: CAARCSHIAV
- MPN: Arcserve
CA ARCserve High Availability provides continuous protection for Windows, Linux and UNIX systems, capturing every transaction and change in real time, which delivers the best recovery point objective. CA ARCserve High Availability provides both system and application monitoring with automatic application restart and automatic and push-button failover with end-user redirection to a Replica server if the system or application fails, offering the fastest recovery time of all the solutions.
CA ARCserve High Availability also provides push-button failback after you repair or replace your original Production server and includes other key features such as wide area network (WAN) optimisation for remote deployment, Data Rewind for Continuous Data Protection (CDP) and automated, non-disruptive recovery testing. The CA ARCserve High Availability Replica server can be a physical or virtual server that is deployed on the LAN, across the WAN at any remote site and even in a private or public cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Eliminate system downtime that affects sales, service, operations, customer satisfaction and employee productivity.
- Improve overall system and data protection and speed system, application and data recovery.
- Virtualise with confidence - mix and match your virtualisation platforms.
- Improve business continuity and disasterrecovery protection.
- Lower the overall risk of system downtimeand data loss.
ARCserve High Availability - Features
- Windows Server 2012 Support: Support for NTFS deduplicated, ReFS volumes, Hyper-v 3.0 VMs and Windows Sever 2012 Storage Spaces.
- Application-Aware LAN and WAN Optimised Replication: Only block-level changes to files and data are replicated.
- Automatic and Push-Button Failover: Provides real-time server and application monitoring with automatic and push-button failover.
- Full System Protection: Protects the Windows operating system, system state, application and data through physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual replication and failover to a VMware ESX, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V or Citrix XenServer Replica server.
- Cascading High Availability: Implement a multi-server failover strategy to leverage multiple onsite and offsite resources simultaneously.
- Data Rewind for Continuous Data Protection (CDP): Data rewind to known, good points in time, after data loss or damage.
- Automated Recovery Testing: Ensures that the failover system is ready, with no disruption to your production environment.
- Secure Communications: Provides 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption over the network without a virtual private network (VPN) or IPSec tunnel.
- Unified, Centralised Management Console: Includes replication and failover for the management service itself.
- Offline Synchronisation: Provides an alternative to LAN and WAN synchronisation to more easily transfer large Windows-based data sets and databases to speed replication without impacting network utilisation.
- Multi-Stream Replication: Increase network replication throughput over high-latency local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
- Amazon Cloud (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Integration: Enables the use of Amazon facilities, resources and staff for your off-site DR environment for replication and failover.
- Scenario Group Management: Provides the ability to group together scenarios for multiple machines to protect distributed platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, Web applications and document repositories.
- Enhanced IIS Support: Provides protection for IIS metadata that typically contains website configuration information, through LAN and WAN replication, automatic and push-button failover, Data Rewind for continuous data protection and automated, non-disruptive recovery testing, enabling granular protection of individual websites.
- Linux and UNIX High Availability: Offers LAN and WAN data replication, automatic and push-button failover and push-button failback, with hard-links support to avoid unnecessary data replication.
- VMware vCenter High Availability: Protects the VMware vCenter server application, which is critical for VMware environments.
- Support for CA ARCserve D2D Host-based VM Backup: Quickly and easily replicate ARCserve D2D VM host-based backups (for VMware) offsite for disaster recovery.
ARCserve High Availability - System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition (32-bit or 64-bit)
- UNIX AIX 5.2, 5.3 6.1, Solaris 9, 10 , SPARC and Intel
- Linux RedHat 4,5, SuSE 9 and 10
- Microsoft File Services 2003 and 2008 Standard or Enterprise Edition (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 2007 and 2010 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 and SQL Express 2005/MDAC
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007
- Microsoft IIS versions 6, 7 and 8
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM v4
- Blackberry Enterprise Servers (BES)
- Oracle 10g