Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: ENDPOINTAV
- MPN: ESET
ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6 represents a new approach to truly integrated computersecurity. The most recent version of the ThreatSense® scanning engine utilises speed and precision to keep your computer safe. The result is an intelligent system that is constantly on alert for attacks and malicious software endangering your computer.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6 is a complete security solution produced from our long-term effort to combine maximum protection and a minimal system footprint. The advanced technologies, based on artificial intelligence, are capable of proactively eliminating infiltration by viruses, spyware, trojan horses, worms, adware, rootkits and other Internet-borne attacks without hindering system performance or disrupting your computer.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6 is primarily designed for use on workstations in a small business environment. Using ESET Endpoint Antivirus with ESET Remote Administrator in an enterprise environment allows you to easily manage any
number of client workstations, apply policies and rules, monitor detections and remotely configure clients from any networked computer.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus - Features
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection: Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware.Optional cloud-powered scanning: Whitelisting of safe files based on file reputation database in the cloud for better detection and faster scanning. Only information about executable and archive files is sent to the cloud – such data are not personally attributable.
- Device Control - Keep Offline Devices Under Control: Blocks unauthorised devices (CDs/DVDs and USBs) from your system. Enables you to create rules for user groups to comply with your company policies. Soft blocking notifies the end user his device is blocked and gives him the option to access the device, with activity logged.
- Anti-Phishing: Protects end users from attempts by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details.
- Optimised for the Virtual Environment: ESET Shared Local Cache stores metadata about already scanned files within the virtual environment so same files are not scanned again resulting in boosted scan speed. ESET module updates and virus signatures database are stored outside of the default location, thus these don’t have to be downloaded every time after the virtual machine is reverted to default snapshot.
- Exploit Blocker – Prevents Targeted Attacks: New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits – i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Advanced Memory Scanner: Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak, allowing for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Low System Demands: ESET Endpoint Antivirus delivers proven protection while leaving more system resources for essential programs that end users depend on daily.
- Seamless Deployment: Easy to deploy, as any conflicting software is detected and uninstalled during the installation.
- Customisable User Interface Visibility: ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon. Users won’t be distracted by any pop-ups or warnings.
- Extremely User-Friendly Remote Administration: ESET Endpoint Antivirus comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus - System Requirements
For seamless operation of ESET Endpoint Antivirus, the system should meet the following hardware and software requirements (default product settings):
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1 GHz or higher (see Note 1)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP SP3 32-bit/XP SP2 64-bit
- An operating system and the required service pack supported by the chosen ESET product version installed
- System requirements of the operating system and other software installed on the computer are fulfilled
- 0.3 GB of free system memory (see Note 2)
- 1 GB of free disk space(see Note 3)
- Minimum display resolution 1024x768
- Internet connection or a local area network connection to a source (see Note 4) of product updates.
Although it might be possible to install and run the product on systems that do not meet these requirements, werecommend prior usability testing to be done based on performance requirements.
(1): In case of Windows XP operating system, the minimum processor speed requirement could be lower.
(2): The product might use more memory if the memory would be otherwise unused on a heavily infected computer
or when huge lists of data are being imported into the product (e.g. URL white lists).
(3): The disk space needed to download the installer, install the product and to keep a copy of the installation package in program data as well as backups of product updates to support the rollback feature. The product might use more disk space under different settings (e.g. when more product update backup versions are stored, memory dumps or huge amounts of log records are kept) or on an infected computer (e.g. due to the quarantine feature). We recommend to keep enough free disk space to support the updates of the operating system and for ESET product updates.
(4): Although not recommended, the product might be updated manually from a removable media.