Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Qure Profiler
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: QUREPROF
- MPN: DBSophic
Qure Profiler is a realtime profiling solution for analysing and comparing SQL Server trace files (workloads).
Qure Profiler helps you identify SQL Bottlenecks in seconds.
- View SQL activity in real-time
- Group, sort and export batches
- Real time index recommendations
- Compare SQL traces
- No limitations on the number of SQL servers, databases, processors etc.
Qure Profiler - Features
- Full SQL Server 2012 support.
- Allows analysis of SQL Server 2012 workloads.
- Allows use of SQL Server 2012 databases as the workload analysis repository.
- Improved performance of workload analysis phase.
- Ability to handle very large workloads.
- Significantly reduced memory consumption.
- For SQL Sentry users, support for analyzing workloads from the SQL Sentry Performance Advisor repository.
- Default trace template provided as part of the installation for all SQL Server versions.
- New workload analysis management feature for database repositories provides the option to delete a workload analysis or add traces to an existing workload.
- New “Custom Settings” feature allows you to save your current grouping and sorting for quick load later.
- Resource filters now support fine grained value settings in addition to the graphical sliders.
- Comparison filters allow “locking” of baseline and evaluated workloads for easy setting of multiple filters.
- Opening of the same workload twice for filtered comparisons is now supported.
- Many bug fixes, including:
- Free text batch template filter not filtering correctly.
- Excessive memory usage may cause workload analysis cutoff.
- Wrong naming of trace event classes.
- Comparison of workloads opened using different aliases is not allowed.
Qure Profiler - System Requirements
Supported trace formats:
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2008R2/2012
- SQL Server trace files and SQL Server trace tables supported
- Mandatory SQL Server trace data columns: TextData, Duration, CPU, Reads, Writes
- Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008R2 - 32 or 64 bit
- .Net Framework 4.0
- SQL Server client tools
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 50 MB free disk space for binary/executable/log files