Quickreport Pro is a set of components and controls that enable reports to be designed and previewed in the Delphi and C++ Builder IDEs. Applications including Quickreport Pro functionality can then be deployed free of royalties. Purchasing QRP6 enables downloading of releases for all the IDEs and QRP versions 5 and 4. Access is provided to the end-user report design component QRDesign that is available for use with Quickreport 3, 4, 5 and 6 Pro.
Quickreport 6 Professional includes:
- Quickreport Pro 6 source code.
- Access to legacy systems: Quickreport Pro 5, 4 and 3.
- QR Design: The end-user report designer.
- Free technical support
Quickreport is licensed per developer with no charge for runtimes.
Full details are available on the Quickreport website.
Join the online Quickreport community on the forum.
Quickreport - Features
- Standard preview Thumbnails and text search
- XML Based preview with drilldown and active links
- PrintQuality, Collate and Colour printer settings are in the report printer settings and the QRPrinterSetup dialogue box
- Composite report upgrade enables exporting
- Frames and background exports have been implemented. Band and control frames and backgrounds will be exported
- Export Filters can concatenate reports; PDF, HTML and XLS filters will take several reports
- The Direct print for metafile method may be called to send a saved report directly to the selected printer
- XML/XSLT export filter outputs the document (not the data) as a browser viewable XML/XSLT document
- Memo and RichText routines calculate the expanded height of a band and possiblity to stop bands breaking without writing code
- RichText controls export to PDF, XML and HTML as images
- PDF filter enables TrueType fonts to be embeded and has a corresponding control that integrates with preview
- The HTML (Web) filter produces smaller files and has properties to fix image linking difficulties and to improve the page-to-page links
- PDF, HTML and XML filters on palette and in preview controls integrate into the preview save menu when put on a form
- XLSX Spreadsheet Export Filter
New Features in version 6
- New web controls enable customisable web viewer designs
- New server library provides a Quickreport object which can execute
reports from the .dfm file as well as handling report events
- When a new chart control is added to a band it comes with 10 series and 10 points already created and set. These are used in design mode to facilitate the setup
- Bar charts have serial and stacked modes
- Negative data handled by bar charts charts
- Highly customisable appearance
- Both controls export to PDF and HTML
- Adding and amending data series or data points is straightforward in the IDE or in code
- Assigning data at run-time can be done with a few lines of code
- Integrated with QRDesign using the 3rd party control editor we supply
- The controls have events which allow intervention when data or tick values are rendered
- Detailed chm documentation is available
Quickreport - System Requirements
Quickeport 6 Pro supports:
- Delphi XE2 Win32/64
- Delphi XE3 Win32/64
- Delphi XE4 Win32/64
- Delphi XE5 Win32/64
- Delphi XE6 Win32/64
- Delphi XE7 Win32/64
- Delphi XE8 Win32/64
- Delphi XE10 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE2
- C++ Builder XE3 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE4 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE5 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE6 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE7 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE8 Win32/64
- C++ Builder XE10 Win32/64