Product Design Collection is an essential package of design and engineering tools for product and factory design. Create your products using the latest 3D product design and engineering software, including Inventor and AutoCAD, together at a great price. The Collection offers connected, professional-grade tools that help you to make great products today and compete in the changing manufacturing landscape of the future.
It compromises Inventor Professional, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD 360 Pro, AutoCAD Architecture, Fusion 360, Navisworks Manage, Vault Basic, ReCap 360 Pro (US Site), Rendering in A360, 3ds Max, Factory Design Utilities and Cloud storage (25 GB).
- Mechanical design: Design, test and manufacture products by using a rich collection of connected 2D, 3D and cloud-based engineering and design tools
- Electrical design: Associatively connect 2D schematic data to their 3D model counterparts: An electro-mechanical workflow speeds the design process and helps reduce the likelihood of design errors
- Factory design: Convert factory layouts that were designed and optimised in AutoCAD into rich 3D models. Combine them with point cloud data to create a complete digital factory for review
Attachments Processor for Outlook - Features
- extracting attachments from the incoming messages, saving them on a disk and replacing the attachment with a link or text file with a description; packing attachments in the outgoing messages in ZIP format (self-extracting archives and password-protected archives are supported);
- packing incoming and outgoing attachments (all attachments or only specific types of attachments);
- automatic mode for unpacking incoming messages (please, use this feature cautiously because of the virus danger);
- possibility of complete recovery of deleted by the program attachments;
- automatic attaching the files in the forwarded and sent messages;
- automatic and manual processing of all or only specified messages and folders;
- processing all or only specific types of files;
- large-scale capability of renaming files while saving;
- deleting attachments from messages;
- possibility of creating several message-processing rules in Advanced mode;
- utility for managing attachments blocked by Microsoft Outlook Security System;
- utility for automatic update the links to saved files in the messages;
- automatic processing of the incoming messages according to the schedule;
- automatic deleting the saved attachments after the message is permanently deleted;
- compacting message storage after the deleting of attachments, including scheduled packing;
- possibility of processing both incoming and outgoing mail;
- possibility of creating file archives of attachments.
Attachments Processor for Outlook - System Requirements
Technical requirements and compatibility of the Attachments Processor
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP;
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
Supported languages (program interface and help file)