Need more information on this product? No Problem!
Please contact us on +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Pragma FortressSSH
- Weight: 0.00kg
- SKU: FORTRESSSH
- MPN: Pragma Systems
Pragma Systems FortressSSH provides a comprehensive security framework for enterprise users. Cryptography and high encryption are used to secure channels over which communication between servers and clients take place. The FortressSSH Server is built using the secure shell (ssh) protocol and is therefore compatible with ssh servers and clients from other vendors in different operating systems.
Full featured servers and graphical management capabilities are bundled in the Fortress product suite. Support is provided for Active Directory-based GSSAPI Kerberos and NTLM authentication in Fortress server and clients providing single sign-on and secure access to Microsoft Windows networks.
Pragma Fortress includes servers and clients for Microsoft Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 7 and Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2. The Fortress product line secures networks against network intrusions, unauthorised data access, hacking, virus and worm attacks.
Pragma FortressSSH - FeaturesSecurity Platform for Windows Enterprises
Your Secure Remote Access and Management Tool for the Windows Enterprise. Pragma Systems offers a comprehensive SSH Server product for usage across any Windows Vista/2003/ XP/2000 environments.
FeaturesSecure Remote Access, Secure File Transfer, Secure Email Access
- Multiple Encryption Standards, including DES, 3DES, Arcfour, and AES
- TCP/IP Port Forwarding
- GSSAPI Kerberos and NTLM authentication
- Accelerated SFTP and SCP file transfer
- Supports over 1,000 sessions
- Supports ANSI, VTXXX, WYSE emulation
- Ability to run, manage, and control any 16bit, 32bit, DOS character or console mode program, including edit, command, vi, emacs, pmon, net, lynx, perl and shells imported from Unix
- Allows history scroll back within the same session
- Autoloading of users public key
- Customizable login-shell
- User Defined Login Script
- IP Address Filtering
- All in One Wrap Technology provides access to run all console management programs
- Full Auditing and Logging Capabilities
- Optimized for handheld RF device usage
- Lowest cost alternative
Key Product Capabilities
Secure File Transfer and Copy
Files can be securely transferred using SFTP or SCP.
Software VPN (port forwarding)
The port forwarding feature allows any TCP/IP application to be secure by passing their data over the secure session without any changes to the application.
Graphical management programs are included in Fortress to manage server settings, user settings and user sessions.
Authentication methods supported by Pragma Fortress are:
- Certificate logins
- Windows GSSAPI Kerberos and NTLM / Active Directory
- Every Fortress/Secure Shell node, client or server, utilizes a RSA or DSA key for the highest level of security.
AES128, 192, 256, Blowfish, 3DES, Arcfour, CAST128
Pragma FortressSSH - System Requirements
- Fortress runs in Windows 7/ Vista/2003/XP/2000 servers and workstations
- x86 and x64 processors from Intel or AMD supported
- 25 MB of available hard disk space
- SSH2, SFTP, SCP protocols supported
- Fortress interoperates with ssh clients and servers from OpenSSH, SSH Communications, Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Linux, MacOS and others.