Provides a rich and intelligent code editor for PHP with syntax highlighting, extended code formatting configuration, on-the-fly error checking and smart code completion.
Lightning-smart PHP IDE.
- PhpStorm deeply understands your code: PhpStorm is perfect for working with Symfony, Drupal, WordPress, Zend Framework, Laravel, Magento, Joomla!, CakePHP, Yii and other frameworks. The editor actually 'gets' your code and deeply understands its structure, supporting all PHP language features for modern and legacy projects. It provides the best code completion, refactorings, on-the-fly error prevention and more.
- Intelligent Coding Assistance: Hundreds of inspections take care of verifying your code as you type, analasing the whole project. PHPDoc support, code (re)arranger and formatter, quick-fixes and other features help you write neat code thats easy to maintain.
- Smart Code Navigation: Be the master of your codebase thanks to efficient, lightning-fast navigation features. The IDE understands where you want to go and gets you there instantly.
- Fast and Safe Refactoring: Refactor your code reliably with safe Rename, Move, Delete, Extract Method, Inline Variable, Push members Up / Pull members Down, Change Signature and many other refactorings. Language-specific refactorings help you perform project-wide changes in a matter of a few clicks and can? be safely undone.
- Easy Debugging and Testing: PhpStorm is renowned for its zero-configuration Visual Debugger, providing extraordinary insight into what goes on in your application at every step. It works with Xdebug and Zend Debugger and can be used both locally and remotely. Unit Testing with PHPUnit, BDD with Behat and profiler integration are also available.
PhpStorm - Features
- NEW: Tools and Frameworks: Support for the Codeception testing framework, support for PHPUnit 6, Blade support improvements, improved Joomla! Support
- NEW: Editing Experience: Parameter hints, better support of PSR-0 and Rename refactoring, recognition of PHP class names in strings, improved PHP formatting
- NEW: Improvements in Auto-Import Functionality: Auto-import of functions and constants, Auto-import from global namespace
- NEW: PHP Language Support: Full support of PHP 7 Uniform Variable Syntax, PHP 7.1: Improved support for anonymous classes, new code highlights, configurable PHP runtime, recursion detection
- NEW: Code Quality Analysis: Detect and convert PHP 4 style constructors to PHP 5.3+, new quick-fix for undefined variables
- NEW: PHP Debugging: Grouping of user-defined constants in Debugger, allow choosing IP to be sent to Zend Debugger, skip files in step debugging
- NEW: Top-notch Web Technologies: Vue.js support, integration with Jest, completion for modules in package.json
- NEW: IDE Improvements: Version control, search in Find in Path
- NEW: Database Tools: Improvements in database tools
- Debugging, Testing and Profiling: PhpStorm provides powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and profiling your applications.
- Development Environment: PhpStorm is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years. Enjoy the fine-tuned, highly customisable experience it provides to fit your development workflow.
PhpStorm - System Requirements
- 1 GB RAM minimum, 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024x768 minimum screen resolution
- Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2003/XP (incl.64-bit)
Mac OS X
- macOS 10.5 or higher.
- Only 64-bit macOS is supported.
- OS Linux 64 bit
- KDE, GNOME or Unity DE desktop